51: SS City of New York

3rd person pov:

Dabi and sherlock set out on a new start on life. A venture that'll take 40 days to complete. During the first night. Dabi begins to worry. As one question lingers in his mind. So when hawks returns to their cabin. Dabi decides to ask.

Dabi:"Hawks, do you want to be turned? You don't have to answer right now, but I'd like to know by the time we get to land. I worry that you'd answer without thinking it threw."

Hawks sits beside dabi and lays his head on Dabi's chest.

Hawks:"Don't worry so much. I give everything thought. Sometimes too much thought, heheh!"

Hawks offers his arm out. Only for dabi to look away.

Hawks:"Come on, dabi. You need to feed. Ever since the battle, you haven't had a drop of blood to drink."

Dabi:"I can't. Humans smell delicious, but I refuse to feed from them. You heard my-^right, he doesn't remember.^ "Never mind, just forget I said anything."

Hawks:"You feed from vampires to save humans."

Dabi's eyes jolt open for a brief moment.

Hawks:"Is human blood that bad?"

Dabi:"One drop can cause a vampire to change forever. Driving them mad with an unquenchable thirst. I'd never want to put you in danger, little robbin."

Dabi leans down to kiss Hawks. As they imbrace in each other's arms. Dabi sets the food aside on a bedside table. Before straddling over the smaller male.

Dabi:"With your permission. I'd love to taste something else, though."

Hawks is flustered. Cheeks red and eyes closed to prevent eye contact. Hawks exposes his neck.

Dabi:"That's a good boy."

Dabi's fingers innerlock with hawks as they make out. Dabi chuckles with a mistievouius tone. His fangs gentle press against Hawks lower lip.

Dabi:"You're mine~, now.... let me mark every inch of your body. That way, everyone will know who you belong to."

A whispered moan escapes Hawks.

Hawks:"Yes, master~"

Their hands release. As dabi traces two fingers down Hawks arms. Going down and around his arm pits. Drawing over every muscle outlined by a health and fit figure.

Hawks reaches up to grip the pillow. As dabi draws closer and closer to his v line. Hawks legs squeeze together as he squirms around.

Before Hawks other hand can cover his mouth to quiet his moans. Dabi stops him by grabbing his wrist.

Dabi:"Let me hear those beautiful sounds. The only one that should silence you is me~"

Dabi pins that once wrist. While leaning down to kiss and tease Hawks nipples. From kiss to licks before nipping with his teeth.

Hawks:"Nahg~ huh!"

Hawks moans softly. While dabi wiggles his way between Hawks legs. Unbuckleing his and hawks belts.  While dabi was doing that. Hawks smirks with a bratty idea. One hand covering his now exposed parts and the other over his mouth.

Dabi:"You're such a brat. Time to teach you a lesson. Since you don't want to listen to me. I'll just make you. Luckily I packed a few things."

Dabi licks his lips. Before pulling a box out from under the bed. Dabi pulls out a blindfold. That's when hawks tone changes.

Hawks:"No please, I'm sorry master. I promise to behave from now on."

"Trying to back out now? No, you need to own up to what you've done. Take your punishment. After all, you earned it."

Dabi has a devilish grin. As he leans over to dress his bratty slut for his punishment.