14: Farwell

3rd person pov:

Kai looks down at Touya. His shin burned from the transformation.

Kai:"check for brain activity."

One of the plague doctor dressed goons shines a gas lantern in Touya's eyes. Only to see no response or reaction.

"It was too much sir."

"That's a shame. Well string him outside of sherlock's home. It'll send a message."

"Yes sir."

With a bow. Both goons pick Touya up after unchaining him. They then throw him into a carrage. Before climbing inside. One sit in the back. While the other drives. All awhile they don't notice that Touya's index finger begins to twitch.

Meanwhile Hawks arrives at Touya's brothal. Mirio sits on the stairs with his face in his hands. Only to look up when he hears the carrage door open. Mirio stands up and walks to the other side. Many feelings swirling.

"Who's th-there?!"

Enji steps out to greets mirio. Causing the blode to jump with fear.

"You scared the piss out of me. What's going on? I thought you didn't care. After all Touya was the basterd child you kicked out."

"Hawks wanted to-"

"You TOLD HIM!?"

"I didn't tell him. He read Mr like a book."

"They don't call him the best detective for nothing."

Hawks grunts and groans before falling out backwards.

Enji:" Need some help?"

Mirio:"What are you trying to do?"

"I need the door liner."

Enji:"hm?"

Mirio:"Just cut the leather off."

Mirio pulls a knife out of his boot and hands it over.

"Do what you have to. Just be sure the young master comes home."

Hawks nods and cuts the leather where the message is.

With that in his handkerchief. Hawks heads home to get a closer look.

While on the way to Hawks house. Touya springs up and twists the neck of the goon in the carrage. Before taking his new fangs and ripping his throat out. Muscle and tissue are destroyed, and only his spin holds the head onto the goon's shoulders.

For good measure. Touya then stomps to sever the spine.

Goon2:"Hey what's going on back there!?"

Touya wipes his lips with his arm and reaches forward. Not knowing his new strangth. He busts threw the wall and grabs the driver by his head. Crushing it like an egg with ease. Causing the carrage to crash into a tree. Touya walks out without a scratch, and begins to walk to town.