17: Hellfire

3rd person pov:

As Hawks steps outside to greet ururaka. She's nowhere in sight.

*sigh*

^since I'm dressed. I guess I'll go out on the town.^

As Hawks sets out. One man is hiding in the alley across the street. Watching Hawks closely.

Meanwhile three days have passed. Touya is still refusing to feed, and is slowly going mad.

He's chained up. While blood drips onto him. If he where to look up and simply open his mouth. He'd be fed by the hikers draining body above him.

"NO! I won't feed! I'm not a monster!" ^Why are you lying to yourself? You know what he made you into. I can help you gain power. Enough to protect your pet, and seek revenge for what kai did to you both.^ "SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP!!!"^let me help you.^

His vampire self seems to whisper in his ear.

^I can grant you both an eternity together. ^

"Fuck OFF! I'd never put sherlock through this hell."

^What if he consented to it. Would you deny him eternal love? You know how lonely he really is without you. So would you make him row across the river of sticks alone?^

Touya screams out in pain. As his body is hurting from hunger.

Outside of the room is aizawa. Waiting for touya to except his fate.

Aizawa:^You can fight this, but you only have a week. After that you'll just be a mindless body. Driven by thirst and hunger for blood. So feed willingly, or I'll have to end you.^

Elsewhere mirio is working the front desk. When a hooded man walks in the brother in mid-day.

"E...excuse me, i...is this the business owned by t..touya t?"

Mirio:"yes? Who are you?"

The shy male hands over a business card.

<tamaki amajiki.

Assistant to moriarty.>

"I...I'm here to spy on this establishment in search of information on sherlock."

Mirio laughs hysterically. Causing tamaki to reach for something in his pocket. As tamaki goes to pull out a knife. Mirio wraps an arm around his shoulder.

"Are you new hun? Rest asure became of that interdiction. I'll be sure that nothing happens to you. Tamaki was it? I can tell that you're scared, and don't wanna do this. So I'll protect you. Okay?"

"Y....you think I'm scared?"

Mirio's smile fades for a moment. As tamaki stabs him in the side.

"I'm not like t...the rest. Mr M. raised me as an orphan. He...he's like a father to me."

Tamaki's face is revealed to mirio, and Tamaki is ferious.