42: Dance On His Web

3rd person pov:

Mirio is in destress. As tamaki uses his body to shield aizawa from Dabi's strike.

Dabi:"Damn mut. Move aside."

Tamaki stays silent and refuses to move.

Dabi:"Fine, have it your way."

As dabi rears his hand back to run tamaki through.

Mirio grabs Dabi's arm.

Mirio:"Please, not him. He's my reason for smiling. Please, young master."

Aizawa:"So they know?"

Dabi backhands mirio. The force throws him into the wall.

Dabi:"Do whatever you were ordered to do with him. Leave the rest to me."

Aizawa:"I warned you. Now, it's only a matter of time before your secret is out. So prepare yourself."

Dabi:"It won't come to that. I've already secured my freedom."

Meanwhile, Hawks is left alone with his enemy before him.

Kai:"So how has life been treating you? I do apologize for my men's behavior. Biting you was not called for. I told them never to harm so much as a hair on you."

Hawks:"Why did you kill touya."

Hawks shivers with rage. Balling his fists. While trying to fight the urge to punch him square in the face.

Kai:"I knew he meant a lot to you. So I had to get your undivided attention. No more distractions for the great detective. I've actually come here with a proposal. Surrender to me and admit that you've lost the mind games. Or I'll feed from your bones until only a husk remains. Either way, your freedom is lost."

Hawks:"I choose neither you sick fuck."

Kei:"I'll give you until midnight to reconsider."

Kai looks deep into hawks eyes. Only to see a strange purple huge around the iris of his eyes.

Kai:"Give it some thought. Oh, before you leave. Let me ask you one more thing.

A strange feeling overcomes Hawks. Freezing his body stiff.

Hawks:^damnit, he's about to glammer me.^

At that moment, Watson walks in with a dove mask on. Looking around the room. He spots Hawks from behind.

Enji:"There you are."

As enji walks up to Hawks. Sherlocks body begins to relax.

Enji:"Hey Hawks! We need to talk-"

Hawks:"Understood."

Kai:"Goodboy. Oh, hello, watson."

Enji:"Have we met before?"

Kai:"Please excuse my intrusion. My name is Kai moriarty."

Enji is frozen with anger. While Moriarty pats Hawks on the head before walking to the dance floor.

Enji:"Hawks why is he here?"

Hawks:"It's part of the plan. Though you being here wasn't planned for. I'm glad to see you old friend. Please enjoy yourself. "

Hawks looks back to see dabi standing behind him in a new suit. Offering out a hand to dance.

Dabi:"I should be telling you that. Let's enjoy the music together."