49: Feast Worthy Of A King

3rd person pov:

Hawks comes to and is briefly confused about how he ended up at the table.

Hawks:^ This isn't right. There's another blank in my memory. The last thing u remember was-^

A sudden feeling of vomit in his throat begins to ocerwelm him.

Hawks:"I feel so violated."

Kai:"That feeling will go away once you've eaten something. So please enjoy your last meal."

Loose chains bind Hawks to his chair. Only giving him enough mobility to eat.

Hawks looks down and sees the chains going below him and into the floor.

Hawks:"A retractable chain. I guess he has me on the menu.^"Fuck."

Hawks leans his head back. Looking at his surroundings. That's when he catches sight of enji and mirio.

Restrained upside down by their ankles over the table and hooked to a rotation tray on the chandeliers. Both gagged to silence any last words or preventing the conversation from being interrupted.

Dabi walks behind Hawks to uncover his dinner plate. It consists of a warm sheperds pie made with beef.

Kai:"I figured you'd like something to remind you of home. So dig in and have your fill. As for dabi. Could you assist me in choosing my meal?"

Dabi bows and heads over.

Dabi:"How may I assist you, sir?"

Kai smirks before saying in a soft tone of voice.

Kai:"Did you really think this plan of yours would work? I can smell my mut's blood on you."

Dabi gasps before Kai stands up and lifts dabi up by his throat.

Kai:"Did you really think a mask would hide those scars? Even if it did. I got answers from sherlock at the ball. What aizawa didn't teach you was a glamered human subconscious can be used to reveal what the charm was for. The discoloration of his eyes told me that you charmed him. So I got my answers."

Dabi: "Y.. you knew this whole time?"

Kai:"Yes, in fact, I decided to stack the deck against you."

Moriarty whispers something into Dabi's ear that pisses him off to no end. Causing Moriarty to laugh and drop dabi.

Dabi:"You fucking basterd."

Kai:"Compress, get ready to prepare these humans to eat."

Compress doesn't respond. As from the shadows, it is a robed figure. Holding a stake to his back.

Com:"Master, I'm sorry."

Dabi chuckles from behind Moriarty.

Dabi:"You're about to lose another pon. All because you didn't kill the bishop when you had a chance."

Moriarty growls before turning to face dabi.

Kai:"That can still be arranged."

As Moriarty turns around and reaches for his knife. A voice calls out that Hawks wasn't expecting.

Rody:"I wouldn't move if I were you. Unless Compress doesn't mean anything to you.

Moriarty:"What a pitty."

Com:"Master?"

As Hawks looks back to see rody. Moriarty vanishes. Only to stake rody and Compress together with a wooden pike that an amor set had for decoration. 

Hawks pulls on his restraints, trying to get to rody.

Rody sees Hawks in destress. Only to smile as he falls.

Rody:^Don't cry for me. I'm just returning the favor. After all, you risked your life to save me twice now.^

Flashback:

Mom died after giving birth to my little brother. Leaving dad to take care of three children alone. He gambled a lot to earn enough money. Only to end up losing the family home. Since I had just become an adult in the legal age. I decided to have fun one last time. I made sure my life insurance would be enough to support my siblings. After the brotgal. I was going to jump off the nearest bridge. While opium would numb the pain of impact. That's when I was taken hostage by a religious nut job. In that moment. I accepted my fate. That God himself wanted me dead aswell. That is until you risked your life to save me. After that, I didn't have the courage to follow through. While crying my sarrows out in a bar. I met the old man. Who gave me a job to support my family.