15: Clue

3rd person pov:

Once Hawks is at home. He brushes off the mess on his desk, and places down a microscope to look closer at the message.

Enji:"What do you see?"

"Somethings off about the cells."

"Cells? So it's not ink?"

Hawks moves aside. So Watson can take a look.

"All of the cells are mutated. Most are super charged to speed up healing."

"Most?"

"I think we found a weakness."

Meanwhile Touya is running threw the forest, and happens upon a house. As he steps out of the tree line. He's greeted with claws at his throat.

"Move and your dead."

Touya glances over his shoulder to see aizawa covered in dirt.

"You son of a bitch."

The moment Touya spoke. The doctor relaxes.

"So you made it out alive. I didn't recednise you with the scars."

"Hm?"

Aizawa signs for him to follow inside. Once inside he's shown to the bathroom. Touya looks in the mirror and sees his normal, uninjured face.

Aizawa:^That's unusual. Normally my silerless minor would show a vampire's face.^

Aizawa fills the sink with water, and that's when touya sees his outward appearance. Panic, worry, and sarrow he feels. Wondering if Hawks would still love him like this. Then what the doctor said sticks with him.

Touya:^I'm a vampire? That means being around Hawks could be dangerous, but I can't stay away forever. Even now, I crave the touch of his skin against mine.^

Aizawa leaves touya alone, and heads to the back yard with a shovel in hand. That is until a squirrel runs by a branch just above him. In the blink of an eye. Aizawa jumps up and grabs the roadent. Bringing it inside to touya who's crying.

"You need to feed. So here."

Touya stays silent. So Aizawa kills the squirrel quick and painlessly. Before throwing it by Touya's feet.

"I'd rather die then be a monster."

"It's not a choice. Eat or I'll force you. Once he finds out you're alive. You'll be his puppet just like the rest of us."

"Fuck you, and fuck moriarty."

As aizawa was leaving. He's stopped in his tracks because touya had done the impossible.

"What did you say?"

"Hard of hearing? You and Moriarty can go fuck off!"

Aizawa starts hysterically laughing.

Still angry, and now feeling uneasy. Touya backs away. Only to be pulled into a hug.

"Looks like you are the Miracle we prayed for."

Aizawa walks touya outside to the three Graves he's been digging.

Touya looks around as aizawa speaks.

"You aren't the only one that hates him. I was made into a monster to do his bidding. I didn't want to, but he had my family. I was ordered to get close to you in hopes that if Hawks was sick. You'd hire me because of your hatred for Watson. I wasn't informed about anything about your past or reasons. So when I failed and came back with you. He killed them because it wasn't part of his plan. Knowing him, he's planned a sinario where you're still alive. However there is one thing he didn't plan on. You being resistant to his orders. I don't know how, but you're not bound to him like us."

Touya only sees two bags by the three holes.

"Where's the third body?"

"You're looking at it. I plan to join my wife and son very soon."

It's at that moment when aizawa looks up. That touya noticed that the sun is beginning to ride.

"Don't throw your life away. Help me in this fight. Your information about kai could help me turn the tide. Without that, I've got nothing to start on."