7: As Days Turn To Weeks

3rd person pov:

The days pass the same for about a week. Hawks laying in Touya's bed unconscious. Heavy breaths and groans of pain accompanied with a fever. The doctor is paid to stay in one of the guest rooms on standby incase of an emergency. Every day touya gives Hawks a sponge bath and is careful to redress his wounds. However mirio is called up once every other day to use his styling touches, to clean Hawks hair.

By the end of the week. Watson walks up to the brothal, and barges in without warning.

Mirio:"Can I help you sir?"

"Where is he?"

"You'll have to be more specific sir. We have many a he in here."

Watson growls and begins to stomp past the front desk.

"Unless you are a paying customer. I'd advise you to leave before the young master finds out enji watson."

Watson stops halfway up the stairs.

Mirio:"if you have a message for the young master or Hawks. Please write a letter. I'll be sure they receive it once sir sherlock wakes up."

Enji:"it's in the middle of the day and he's still asleep!?"

"Did the young master not tell you?"

Watson begins to walk up to mirio. Enji looks down and hovers over the little blonde man. His glare begins to cause mirio to gulp with fear.

"What happened to hawks?"

"eep."

Hawks begins to flutter his eyes open to the sight of touya asleep while laying his head on the bed. Touya is hunched over in a chair while holding Hawks hand.

Aizawa:"Rest up. Your in good hands. I'm your personal doctor and I'll be damned if I let you die on my watch."

The doctor looks exosted, and yet he's checking on Hawks vitals.

"On a scale of 1 to 10. How do you rate your pain right now?"

"9- 10!"

A sharp pain courses threw his body when he began to talk.

"I see, then let me give you something for the pain."

With a leather mask with a tube on the end. Putting it to Hawks face.

"Take deep slow breaths and count backwards from 100 for me."

As Hawks begins to inhale the Ether. He begins to feel faint before passing out.

Every so often Hawks would wake up. Only to be put under by the doctor shortly after. That is until week six. Touya was asleep while holding Hawks hand. Only to wake up to a strange sensation.

*Thu-thump... thu-thump...Thu-thuthu-thump*

Hawks pulse in his hand had an athrythmia. Suspecting fowl play. Touya began to investigate the doctor.