1: The Slasher Of East End

3rd person pov:

The summer night is busy. The cobblestone streets are lit with gas lanterns at sunset til sunrise. At night the streets are filled with song, and people drinking. Though it is the slums. People find delight in many forms. Some with opium, some in the bed of a stranger, and others at the bottom of a bottle of whiskey or rum. One however is different. As the streets begin to grow silent for the evening. One man escorts his lady of the night away. Once in the alley off the main road. She begins to untie her hair and spreads her legs for him. Drunk and in need of some money. The lady sales her body to pay the rent. However her worries will soon be a thing of the past.

The well dressed man smiles. His fangs glow in the moon light. Along side his knife.

Before the lady can scream. The skin on her throat is severed on one side. His fangs pierce the other side, and gowge out her vocal cords. As the man tops her. He begins to repeatedly stab her in the abdom. As she begins to fight back. He pins her wrists above her head, and sits up. Her body convulses as she bleeds out.  Watching as the light fades in her eyes. Once she has passed of. He licks the blood off his lips. He then pulls out his handkerchief and  cleans himself up. Once finished, he walks away. With no witnesses. The man makes his escape. Ready to kill again.

An hour passes before patrolling officers find the women's body. Since murders of prostitutes are common. The police don't even both investigating, at first. Before her body can grow cold in the grave. The ripper strikes again. This time leaving his imprint on London, and in history.