45: Freedom Lost

3rd person pov:

As Hawks tries to fight back. Dabi straddles him. Keeping sherlock pinned to the floor.

Hawks:^I should've noticed sooner. ^
FLASHBACKS:

Dabi:"I read the letter, and everything is going as planned."

Hawks:"May I read it?"

Dabi:"Yeah~ about that. Soon after reading it. The wind blew it out of my hands. By the time I found it again. The wet snow had destroyed it."

Hawks:^ Your gaze wasn't at me when you spoke. I should've noticed your lie sooner, but my heart got in the way. I guess my emotions are my downfall.^

Hawks gives in. Showing no more signs of resistance.

Dabi uses the tie as a leash. Pulls on it for hawks to stand up. Walking him out to moriarty.

Kai:"There's  my new toy. Good work in capturing him for me, dabi. Now, let's be on our way."

Hawks keeps his gaze at the ground as he's walked out to the carrage. On one side sits aizawa on the end with dabi in the middle and Moriarty on his other side. Sitting across from them is tamaki across from aizawa, watson across from dabi, and mirio across from Moriarty. While sherlock is on the floor of the carrage. He's being used as a footrest for moriary.

Moriarty:"Ah, such a good trip into town. Now, to make the arrangements for dinner.

Aizawa:"I'll prepare the table when we return home, sir."

Moriarty:"Very well. Could you also take sherlock to my room? We need to have a discussion that's long overdue."

Dabi:"What is my assignment, sir?"

Moriarty:"Watch over those three in their cell, would you?"

Dabi:"Understood."

Dabi looks down at Hawks and sees that Hawks isn't looking around him. Instead, his demeanor is of someone who's given up.

Dabi:"Such a shame. I thought he would struggle more."

Kai:"After everything, I finally broke his fighting spirit thanks to you, dabi."

Once at the castle. Moriarty takes the leash. Guiding sherlock up to his room. While tamaki and dabi take mirio and enji to the cells in the basement. Aizawa begins to prepare the dining table for company.

Once up in his room. Moriarty shuts and locks the door. Before taking the tie off Hawks to let him speak freely.

Moriarty:"Now that we're alone. I'm sure you have some questions. Ask away my toy."

As Moriarty reaches to caress Hawks cheek. Sherlock turns his head away. So Kai grabs Hawks chin to force him to look at him.

Kai:"I'm giving you a chance of a lifetime to get answers from me. Don't squander this opportunity, sherlock."

Hawks:"Go to hell you sick fuck. I'll never obey you. You'll never control me."

Moriarty:"Poor sherlock. You haven't noticed, have you? I've been pulling the strings ever since you were born. Your life was created for this day."

Hawks:"Are you really doing the I'm your father trope? How unoriginal."

Hawks smirks as he speaks. Only for Moriarty to laugh hysterically.

Kai:"It's more complicated than that. My little expirament."

Soul Sucking Sacrifice जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें