32: Marked Prey

3rd person pov:

As Dabi escorts the two men out. He holds out a wax sealed envelope to Tamaki.

"This is my personal invitation to your master. See that he gets it unopened or tampered with."

The moment the paper touches his hand. Tamaki is struck with fear. As his hunch was correct.

Tamaki: ^That smell. This guy is planning on going to war for sherlock. No, that's not it. They only just met. He's after power and using Hawks to get to his target.^

Dabi:"Please come over aswell. Since you are Hawks friends. I'm sure he would love to have you there by his side."

Mirio:"we wouldn't miss it for anything. "

Dabi pats mirio's head again. Before vanishing in a split second.

Mirio:"He seems nice. I think sherlock and him would make a perfect couple."

Tamaki:"Didn't touya die days ago? It's too soon to talk like that."

Mirio leans in close. Pulling tamaki to him in an embrace.

"Relax tamaki. I'm talking about the future. Not the present day. Someday wounds will heal, and sherlock will move on from the pain. "

As tamaki puts the paper to his chest. Mirio kisses his forehead.

"Come back to me in one piece, okay?"

Tamaki picks mirio off of his feet. Running him to the brothal for safety. Before heading to his master's manner. As he heads there. A spy follows after him.

Tamaki:^I can't believe what I was given. Milking your own fangs for venom to mix with ink. Marking whomever reads it as his prey. If he bit the letter for Fang imprints threw the paper. Master won't be happy. ^

As tamaki gets to the gate. He finds himself bound in a cloth scarf. As aizawa approaches from behind him.

"The master didn't give you permission to leave your post."

"I could say the same of you. Eraser of souls."

As aizawa leans in to threaten tamaki. His nose catches the scent from the envelope.

"I see, so master has another challenger. Bring it to him right away. "

Tamaki is freed to deliver the message. However, things don't go as smoothly as he had hoped.