50: Rage Boils Over

3rd person pov:

Mirio and enji are sticking with fear. Moriarty brutally takes the pike. Lifting it up to suspend the bodies and drink their blood.

Kai:"What a nasty taste vampire blood has compared to humans. You wouldn't know that, though, would you dabi the ripper?"

Hawks looks back at dabi. Who's eyes are glowing like a posesive animal over his prey.

Kai:"Dinner has been ruined, but dessert isn't."

Moriarty rushes to Hawks side. That's when he pulls Hawks head to expose his neck. By grabbing a handful of sherlock's hair.

Hawks:"Agh!"

Kai:"Time to make the perfect rival. Once you're turned. I'll ship you somewhere across the world for the until game of tag. I'll even let you kill me if you can find me again."

Dabi/hawks:"You MONSTER!"

As Moriarty bites Hawks. Dabi begins to lunge after him. That's when mirio tags in mors code.

<Stop.... he's bating you, sir. He'll use your anger against you.>

Dabi growls. Only to calm down when he sees tamaki behind Moriarty with a stake in hand.

Tamaki:^ This is our only chance. While he's got his prey in hand. It's the only time he lets his guard down. However, I have to stop him before sherlock gets a single drop of that monster's blood inside him.^

Hawks reaches for his knife and stabs moriary's hand. Moriarty caught the blade before it could strike his torso.

Kai:"Thank you for the assistance. Now open wide."

Moriarty begins to try and prigh Hawks mouth open.

Dabi begins to have flashbacks of the agony he went through.

Dabi:"No, I won't let that happen."

Dabi grabs Moriarty and begins to pull him off sherlock. Dabi locks his arms under and around to the back of moriary's neck to hold himself.

Dabi:"Do it now!"

Tamaki:"But I'll stake you too."

Dabi:"it's now or never. Don't worry about me!  Once he's gone. Sherlock won't need protection anymore."

Dabi smiles softly at Hawks.

Kai:"If you kill me. Hawks will never know who you really are."

Dabi:"That doesn't matter to me. I'm fine with that. So long as he has his freedom to live a happy life with whomever he chooses."

Tamaki begins to cry as he draws back to stab them.

Tamaki:"You're a good man, dabi. I still see your humanity shining bright."

Dabi sinks his fangs into moriary's ear to keep his head still. That way, it limits his thrashing.

Tamaki draws down on them. Impaing Moriarty and dabi. Moriarty screeches out as he bursts into flames. Before turning to ash. Leaving dabi to fall to his knees. That's when tamaki backs away crying.

Enji picks his locks and helps free mirio. While Hawks frees himself.

Mirio holds tamaki to sooth him. While Hawks walks up to dabi.

Hawks:"I'm confused. Why did you save me? I thought you worked for moriary."

Dabi:"What can I say. Love makes people do the strangest of things."

Dabi reaches and pulls out the stake.

Dabi:"Any deeper, and I would've been ash too-"

Hawks hugs dabi.

Sherlock:"Thank you, dabi."

Dabi:^So he really has forgotten. By now, my charm would've been released. I guess that fucker got one last hit in before he died.^

Dabi balls up his fists for a moment. Before embracing Hawks.

Enji:^Guess I'd better get to work.^ Hey Sherlock. Stop by my place tomorrow. I'll have it ready for you."

Hawks:"That's not needed anymore. I've got a new purpose in life now.

Hawks places both of his hands on Dabi's Cheeks before planting a deep kiss. Letting enji breathe a sigh of relief.

Dabi:"What now?"

Hawks:"I think a new start for us is needed. Maybe going to the United States at another start of our life together?"

Dabi:"Sounds like a plan to me."

Mirio:"You're leaving us again?"

Enji puts a hand on mirio's shoulder.

Enji:"A new life without being surrounded by traumatic memories sounds like a great idea. Just remember to stay in touch okay?"

Hawks nods as dabi picks him up.

Dabi:"The sooner we leave. The sooner we can set this bitch on fire."

Everyone leaves, but not before taking a candle. Once outside. Everyone throws the candles into the gas lanterns by every entrance. Ensuring that there's no survivors.

The next day. Sherlock and dabi set out of their new life together.

AN//

This isn't the end. Merely a start of a new arc. It's alot shorter than this one, though. Hope to see yall next chapter. ❤️