48: Monster Motive

3rd person pov:

Kai notices that sherlock's arms wiggle ever so slightly. So Moriarty stands up. As he begins to rise from his chair. Hawks stops trying to get the belt off of his wrists. That's when the heel of Moriarty's foot meets the top of hawks head. Throwing sherlock to the floor and exposing his arms to kai's line of sight.

Kai:"Trying to escape? That's just like you. Manipulating your opponent to be distracted. So that you can bide time to release your bindings."

Hawks:"What can I say. Now that I've seen what you really look like."

Hawks leans his head over to moriarty's shoe.

Hawks:"I think I've fallen for you.... Master.~"

Kai stays silent for a moment.

Hawks:"Heh. He's just like everyone else I've come across. Not knowing how to react when your enemy flirts with you."

As sherlock wiggles once more. He breaks free and goes to run for the door. As he takes his first step. Moriarty grabs his left arms. Pulling Hawks close before planting a kiss to his lips. Sherlock is stunned and doesn't know how to react.

Moriarty chuckles as both of them are locks in eye contact.

Kai:"Now you know how it feels. I knew you were going to use the same tricks as usual. Now come join me for dinner. It'll be a real treat. You'll love what's for dessert."

The glamer charm makes Hawks obey Moriarty. They both head downstairs to the dining hall.

Meanwhile, as dabi locks the door. Aizawa sighs.

Aizawa:"Once you do this. There's no going back. Are you prepared? Because I'm not going down so easily."

Dabi:"I'm well aware of it."

Aizawa:"That's a relief. Looks like  you finally gained control of the beast within you."

Dabi:"I had a great teacher. There's nothing more to it."

As aizawa turns around to strike at dabi. He's only able to scratch Dabi's cheek.

Aizawa:"Why didn't you move?"

Dabi:"I didn't have to. Since you're already dead."

Aizawa feels the stake threw his heart from where dabi had run him through.

Mirio:"Isn't that a branch from your Christmas tree?!"

Dabi:"Rest up, old man. You got a journey home to see your family again."

Aizawa:"You're right. Maybe resting my eyes for a moment...... will make the time pass by...... faster. Thank you..... touya."

*thu-thump*

Aizawa collapsed to the floor with a smile on his face.

Dabi:"Now that that's been dealt with. Get up and help me carry the humans to the dining room. We can't miss the grand finale.

Tamaki stands up while dabi unlocks the door. As dabi picks up enji. Tamaki picks up mirio, but is too weak from the loss of blood to walk with him. That's when an unexpected guest comes in to help them.

Mirio:"Wait, I thought you were dead."

Dabi:"It's about time you got here. I'm glad to see you put the pieces together."