18: Fight The Pain

3rd person pov:

Mirio grabs Tamaki's hand that clutches the knife within him. Keeping Tham close.

Mirio:"Is that what you call a father?"

Mirio headbuts tamaki. Causing tamaki to fall backwards, but because he's been grabbed. Tamaki yoyos back. Mirio releases his hand. Only to wrap his arms around tamaki.

"What kind of father would ask his son to murder others!? Let alone put your life in danger."

Tamaki:"What are you saying? You're just a human. You can't hurt me."

"You're human too, and young master touya isn't one to mess with. "

"You think i....I'm still human?"

Mirio smiles brightly. Stunning tamaki, and causing him to cry. That's about the time mirio begins to blackout from blood loss.

Tamaki begins to regret what he's done, and starts to panic.

^what do I do? He's about to die and it's all my fault. Maybe I can save him. I just need to turn him-^

Tamaki hears moriarty's voice ring out in his mind.

^what are the cardinal rules little one^

Tamaki mutters them as he begins to cry.

"Rule 1, don't disobey master. Rule 2, no going off script. Masters plans are absolute. Rule 3, don't change others. Only master can turn humans into the next evolution stage. I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do to save you. "

Enji:"leave this to the professionals kid."

Enji walks in, and starts treating his wound.

Tamaki:"are you watso-"

"Enough chitchating. I need rubbing alcohol and a knife Stat. You wanna help right?"

Tamaki searches frantically. Only to end up in Touya's room. Where a first aid kit and knife is in the drawr beside the bed.

Meanwhile Hawks is at a bar drinking his sarrow away. There at the bar is a flashy butcher by the name of rody soul. His pet bird takes tiny chicken bones to play different instruments like harp, loot, xylophone, and sometimes customers heads. Unfortunately the bird lands on Hawks head and left an egg for him. Everyone laughs except Hawks. Who grabs the egg.

"I think you dropped something."

Hawks cracks the egg onto of Rudy's head.

Rody:"Hey what the hell man!"

Rody sees the look in Hawks eyes, and can tell he's drinking his problems away.

Rody:"Sorry about the egg. If I had known you were in a sour mood. I would've given you a cookie to cheer you up. Instead of drinking. I know something se that'll help you destress. Follow me.

The owner helps at rody for leaving his post. Yet rody waves like he'll return in a bit.

Hawks follows rody across the street to an alley. Where they head underground to a metal door.

Rody:"Pay a dollar and fight all you want, or gable on fights. Though I don't recommend that. You'll lose more gambling here then just money if you know what I mean.

About that time. A person is thrown into a cart with multiple stitches up wounds on his torso from organs being removed as payment.

Rody:"Hey there guys. I found ya a new fighter, and this one will last longer than the last two."

A buff guy picks rody up by the collar of his shirt and lifts him off the ground.

"H..hey there spinner. It's been a long time, Hasn't it?"

"No more weaklings grunt."

"I swear he's different. I know because this is sher-"

Hawks walks up and grabs spinner's arm.

"HI there, the names keigo takami. I heard you got a fine astonishment to get some anger out at, and I'd like to enter."

Spinner looks inside and sees Toga nod to let Hawks in, but not rody.

Spinner holds rody like a hostage. Depending on how Hawks performs. Depends on if rody leaves in one piece or not.