13: Changes

3rd person pov:

Hawks is dressed and ready to see Touya. Only for enji to be standing in his doorway, and was ready to knock.

"Oh good, you're awake."

"Can't talk right now."

As Hawks passes by. He's stopped in his tracks when enji speaks again.

"Touya isn't at home!"

"Where is he then?"

Enji is nervous and looks away from him. That's when he sees the mess on the floor of hawks home. Papers, and threads line the floor from where Hawks tore the investigation web down. Not wanting to stir his nerves up. Enji lies to him.

"He's on a business trip. Something about trade between locations? You'd have to ask him about the details when he gets back."

Hawks walks up to enji, and with one motion. Enji has his back against the wall, and hawks grasping the collar of his shirt.

"I know when you're lying. Your eyes glance away with a look of guilt. So tell me. Where the fuck is he watson."

Enji looks down before gazing back into hawks home at the floor. Hawks eyes follows the line of sight to a newspaper about Moriarty. That's when he let's enji go before falling to his knees.

"I'm sorry sherlock. He left with the doctor,  and only his carrage and driver came back."

"Take me to it."

Enji helps him up before they set out to investigate.

Meanwhile Touya is in a dark and cold cell underground. A chain on his left wrist restricts him from going too far away from the bed. Where he sits with his knees to his chest. Arms hugging his legs as he shivers in pain. Teeth chattering violently.

Moriarty walks up to the cell door.

"So how's my new crow doing? Feeling hungry yet?"

Kai throws a human leg in with Touya.

"Ggggo tttto hhe-hhhell."

"I'm surprised you've lasted this long. Normally humans change within minutes,  but it's been two days. Yet you still show signs of humanity. I've seen people change in only fangs, ears, hunger, but this is new. Maybe some just need an extra push."

The door opens and Moriarty walks in with two guards dressed like plague doctors. The doctors pin Touya's arms and legs to the bed.

"Let me go!"

"I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but you left me no choice."

"Fuck you!"

Kai grabs the leg and snaps it to poor out the bone marrow. Then cuts his arm to trickle his blood into the same glass. With a pinch to Touya's nose. He opens his mouth to break. That's when Moriarty forces him to drink.

Touya goes to spit it out, but kai isn't letting him get a chance.

"Swallow it and I'll let you breathe again."

Touya resists for as long as possible. Before his body betrays him, and swallows before passing out.

I moment of darkness ends with a bright blue light. As he feels his body engulf in hell fire. Transforming him into a beast.

"AAAHHAAaaa!!"