40: Howl The Night Away

3rd person pov:

Sherlock follows dabi to the coach. When Dabi takes a seat. His legs open, and Hawks moves between them. Sitting and waiting for his orders.

Dabi lays back. Tucking his arms behind his head. Signaling Hawks to moves in.

Sherlock grips the zipper betwixt his teeth. While his hands lay against Dabi's thighs. Sherlock pulls the zipper down. All a while, keeping his gaze looking up into his master's eyes.

Dabi:"Go on. Pull it out."

Hawks proceeds to follow orders. Once out, Hawks licks his lips, but just before his lips could wrap around Dabi's rock hard cock.

Dabi:"Nah ah ah. I didn't say you could play yet. I only told you to bring it out. So sit down and wait your turn."

Hawks whimpers and shuffles his legs to readjust himself.

Dabi lifts his legs to lay on the coach. Then he pats his lap for hawks to sit.

Just as Hawks moves in to sit. Dabi pulls him to sit on his to sit, facing away from him.

Dabi:"I good master knows to reward a good boy for his hard work. Before teaching him a new trick. Now~"

Dabi moves Hawks hips up towards Dabi's head.

Dabi:"Follow my lead, and you'll get your reward."

Dabi pulls sherlock's cock out. Licking his lips before his lips caress the shaft.

Hawks follows his lead. Heads bobbing with small circular pelvic thrusts. Increasing suction and depth together like two dancers performing the tango on stage.

Sherlock:^So warm~and tight~^ "Mnh~"

Dabi's breath begins to weigh heavy and draw closer together. While Hawks moaning howls begin to grow louder. A sign Dabi knows all too well. So without warning. Dabi spanks Hawks. Before drawing him deeper than before and swallowing.

His throat closing around Hawks urection. Cause him to forcefully cum without any control to stop it.

Hawks:"NMH!~Fffng!~"

In the moment, hawk unknowingly touched his teeth lightly to Dabi's shaft. Almost teasing his excitement for danger. After moaning, Hawks went to swallow his drool. While his mind was foggy from the cessation of climax. He unwittingly repeated what dabi had done for him.

Dabi:"Ohm mh gnnh!~"

Both a panting mess now. Dabi rubs Hawks back to signal to sit up. Once up, dabi pushes Hawks hips down to where his are. Before locking his arms around the human in an imbrace.

Dabi:"That's a good pup. You did amazing."

A kiss to Hawks neck before a nuzzle to follow the aftercare cuddles is soon changed along with the mood in the room.

All a while, someone approaches the window to see inside. Only to catch sight of something suspicious going on before leaving without a sound or sign that they were there.