11: Painful choice

3rd person pov:

Touya wakes up to the crunching sounds of broken bones. He finds himself strapped down to a chair at a dinner table. On the table is a body of a young green haired man. Across from him he sees a man with short black hair, long, and sharp fangs piercing through the right arm bone. Breaking it like a crab leg to get to the bone marrow.

Touya begins to struggle to get free to run away.

"I'm so glad to see you're awake. A guest shouldn't be sleeping through dinner. Now we can have a conversation about your fate..... touya Watson."

Touya freezes with fear.

"How do you know my last name?"

"I know all about you, and the company you keep. Now let's talk business. Two choices are there for you. Be my spy and feed me information of Sherlock Hawks, or be bate to lore him here. The second option you'll be a corpse. Rest asure you won't be alone for long. I'll be sure to send him your way quickly."

"You basterd! What has Hawks ever done to you?!"

Touya begins to cry tears of sarrow and anger.

"We've been after each other..... ever since I killed his mother."

The man across from touya stands up and walks over to him. Leaning in close to whisper in his ear.

"So what's will it be? Your corpse or just his by my feet?"

Touya drops his gaze down.

"I won't be your pon...... I'll be your bishop."

With a smile. Moriarty sinks his fangs into Touya's neck.

Touya:"I have to warn him. Before this asshat has his way."

Meanwhile Hawks is still dreaming.

Nervous and shy. Hawks drowns his feelings in the smoke of opium. Mirio sees that something is wrong. As everytime touya goes to get touchy Feely to start romance. Hawks gets nervous and makes an excuse to leave. Now that he's under the influence. Mirio takes the opportunity to find out.

Mirio sits with him.

"Hello young master. How are you on this fine evening?"

"Depressed, scared, and nervous."

"Why's that? Sorry if I've overstepped boundaries by asking."

"No, you're alright. I just don't wanna talk about it here."

Z
Since they're on the bottom floor. It's an open room with multiple beds, and no privacy.

Mirio reaches out.

"Take my hand and we'll go somewhere more private to talk."

Mirio guides them to his room on the next floor up, and touya sees it. His expression is of suspension and jealousy. So he follows them up and listens through the door.