22: News Has Come

3rd person pov:

Enji stays by mirio's side until he's stable, and starting to heal. The process takes three days, and on the last day. Mirio opens his eyes to be greeted by a crying tamaki.

"Thank goodness you've awoken. I..... I'm so sorry for what I did. I...I don't n...know what came over me."

Enji:"Moriarty most likely. If you can tell us anything. We'd greatly apriceate it."

Tamaki:"I know one thing. The location of where touya was held."

Mirio:"was? You don't mean-"

Mirio stands up to leave. Only for enji to get in his way.

"Watson back off. Hawks needs to know."

Tamaki:"it won't be long before he finds out. He'll make sure that sherlock gets the message."

Hawks leaves his house in a mopey state of mind. Going to the bar the brothal to smoke his problems away. Only for something to catch his eye in a nearby alley from his house. A body of a young male. Face, arms, and legs cut to ribbons. White hair dyed red with blood. Blue eyes now gray and lifeless. Organs scattered everywhere. The cuts are clean like a professional. Throat slit, and right hand points to a blood message on the wall.

<he would've lived. If he never met you hawks.>

Hawks breaks down. Legs give out as he cries our in pain. His head down and fists beating the street as anger fuels him. Sarrow and hopelessness fades into seathing rage.

"Moriarty?"

Hawks says through his teeth. Before his gaze lifts to the night sky.

"I'll see you hang for this, you son of a bitch."

Aizawa is hiding across the street.

Aiz:"It had to be done. Now let's go."

A figure beside him wears a plague mask, and walks behind him.

Aizawa:"master's orders must be followed. Now we wait for the next part of the plan. So tell me, what will you do in your spair time?"

The masked man looks at a shutdown dancing hall.

Aiz:"Planning on owning your own business?"

The masked man stays silent. As drops of blood catch on his chin, and drips onto the street.

Aizawa puts an arm around the masked man. As they both walk out of town.

Hawks leaves the body, and heads home. Locking the poison jar away, and investigating Moriarty further. All awhile getting in shape. In order to defend himself.

After a few weeks pass enji wakes up to a knock on his front door early in the morning.

Enji:"Who the hell is up this early?"

He opens the door.

"I should've known. Why are you here hawks."

"I'm an asshole, and I'm sorry."

"Apology excepted. Now leav-"

"Good, now that we're buddies again. I need your help."

Hawks barges inside, and sets a book full of papers on enji's coffee table.

"Hey! I didn't tell you that you could come inside!"

"I know, but make some tea, because this'll be a long day."

"Hawks."

"I think I've figured out where he could be hiding, but I need to prepare before heading there. That's where you'll come in. See, I need you to-"

"Sherlock! We're done. The partnership is over. I refuse to help a suicidal maniac end himself. It's because of you that....."

Enji balls up his fists in anger.

"It's because of you. That I never hot a chance to apologize to my son before you got him killed."

Hawks is speechless.

"Leave now, and take your shit with you."

Enji throws the book and hits Hawks before pushing him out of the door, and onto the street.

Enji:"some people should be left alone. Especially when they're that powerful."

As Hawks goes to the brothal. He stops outside for a moment of hesitation.

"They wouldn't want me either."

Hawks keeps walked, and the snow begins to pick up the pace. Visibility is less than a foot infront. So Hawks aimlessly wonders the streets. That is until a patch of ice catches his boot. Hawks begins to fall backwards. Only to have need caught by a man.

"Are you alright sir?"

"Yeah... I'm fine. Thanks for the help."

Hawks stands up and looks at the man. Only to see a mask like you'd wear at a maskerade ball covering his face.

"Why don't you come inside and warm up until the snow eases up?"

Hawks takes the man's hand and walks inside.

Soul Sucking Sacrifice On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara