39: Mistletoe

3rd person pov:

As the two head out in search for a tree once again. Hawks is in search for the cutest evergreen. Meanwhile, Dabi is too busy searching for something else. Hopping from branch to branch just above the human.

Dabi:"Damnit, where is it hiding?"

Hawks chuckles, and right as dabi spots what he's after. A snowball comes out of nowhere. Hitting the target he was after.

Hawks:"Oak and pine, babe. You're wanting a lot for the dance, right?"

Dabi nods and follows his advice. While Hawks glances to find the perfect tree standing by itself.

Hawks:"There you are."

As dabi searches. He's reminded about the letter. So once far away from Hawks. He opens the letter. After reading it. Dabi smiles with a devilish grin. Before shredding it and casting the pieces into the wind. Before reuniting with Hawks to carry the tree back.

Once the tree is up. Hawks begins to decorate it. While dabi hangs on the ribbons mistletoe. The dance floor has multiple sprouts to ensure no fighting. However in the center is a massive cluster shaped like an angel holding a star of rose pettles.

When it came down to putting the star on the tree. Dabi picks up Hawks to reach the top.

Dabi:"It's like we're doing it together."

Hawks:"Still the romantic gentleman, I remember."

Dabi glances away for only a moment. He seems worried.

Hawks holds up a strand of mistletoe above them. Causing Dabi to chuckle.

Dabi:"You're still the needy pup, I remember."

Dabi pulls Hawks in  close. So Hawks takes off the mask. Before planting a kiss.

Dabi grabs Hawks wrist with the mistletoe and pulls it between them. Then Dabi's tongue forces its way into sherlock's mouth. Causing Hawks to drool with excitement before dabi chuckles.

Hawks breaks away for a breath. Only to realize where the mistletoe is now. Hawks whimpers and barks with excitement.

Dabi:"Give it a kiss. Then you'll get your treat."