44: An Unsightly Manner

3rd person pov:

Dabi stays bowed until Moriarty grasps his chin to tilt his gaze up to meet his.

Kai:"Come now. There's no need to bow. It might ruin the fun if Hawks sees you like this. Let's just sit down and have tea. While one of my servants retrieves my prize."

Dabi nods without another word spoken. Meanwhile, tamaki begins to cry with mirio in his arms. The snubs tamaki makes starts to irritate Moriarty.

With a swift swing of his arm. Tamaki is backhanded.

Kai:"Be pon. Unless you wish to lose something else."

Tamaki berries his face into mirio's chest to quiet his sobs. As a flashback hits him in waves. In one moment. Aizawa heats up two tools that he couldn't make out because of blood dripping into his eyes.

The hunger driving him almost to insanity. Yet threw the pain. His will to see mirio again is the only thing keeping him sane. That is until Moriarty walks in the room.

Kai:"Oh good, I see you found them."

He said with his attention to aizawa. Before he sits down to watch the torment that tamaki is about to indore.

Kai leans forward. Fingers innerlocked infront of his face. While his elbows rest on his knees. Kai looks down at the floor as he speaks.

Kai:"Love is a powerful thing. It can make you do things that you'd normally never do. Yet scientists are saying that it's all hormones. What we thought was the heart and soul binding us to one another is now proven to be just our selfish desire to fuck like animals. So I'd like to test that. Congratulations, you're my first test subject."

Aizawa pulls the two tools out of the fire. One is a rounded metallic ring with a blade attached to a hand squeeze leaver. Another is a long screw like rod wish bladed grooves.

The sounds of what happened still rining out in his head. As his life changed forever.

Meanwhile, Hawks is looking at himself in the mirror.

Hawks:"Get it to gether sherlock. You're just trying to fill a hole with loveless emotions. Touya hasn't even gotten cold in his grave, and you're already thinking about someone else. I'm such an idiot. I'm sorry you died for a piece of shit like me."

Aizawa:"You slept with him didn't you?"

Hawks jumps back. Startled from the sudden voice behind him.

Hawks:"JESUS FUCK! How long have you been standing there?"

Aizawa:"Long enough to understand what's going on."

Hawks turns his back to aizawa.

Hawks:"I've given his offer some thought. I'll agree under sertain conditions to be met. So tell your master to give me a moment to get my thoughts together. That way I'll enjoy my last moments of freedom."

Aizawa:"I can't believe a great mind like yours could be defeated so easily. What a pitty."

As aizawa walks out. Someone else walks in.

Hawks begins to pull on his tie to loosen it.

Hawks:"Damnit this stupid tie. Why the hell did dabi give me one so long? It's wrapped around me twice. Let alone in multiple knots around it."

Hawks takes a closer look in the mirror. Pulling the tie up. That's when he notices the shape.

Dabi:"So you figured it out. A little too late, though. "

As sherlock's mind begins to realize and put the clues together. Dabi's speed is faster. In only a tic of a clock. Hawks finds himself on the floor. The head harness tie is put in position to restrict sherlock from speaking. While the long part of the tie dabi uses as a leash. Dabi then takes off his belt to restrain Hawks arms in a box tie.

Dabi:"You are now his. Negotiations, however, are not part of it. As you no longer have any say on what happens now."