56: Pulse Of Pain

3rd person pov :

As Hawks walks inside. He decides to eat anyway. After all, he wouldn't want dabi to worry. While in the kitchen cooking. Dabi seems to wake up with a twitch of his nose.

Dabi:^ That smells like-^

As Hawks cooks. He hears another echo.

*Little Robbin~?*

Hawk's head throbs again. So Hawks takes a calm and deep breath in.

Hawks:^I can't be saved like that again. I have to fight for my own life and get stronger.^

That's when hawks think back.

How twice died after drinking his blood.

Hawks: "That's it. ^Since dabi doesn't drink my blood. There's no chance of hurting him.^

As Hawks reaches under the sink. Dabi walks into the kitchen. Right as Hawks downs a rat poison bead.

Dabi: "SHERLOCK!"

Hawks look back as dabi reaches for him. Before Hawks can react. Dabi had put his fingers down sherlock's throat to cause vomiting.

Dabi: "Talk to me before to decide to end your life. If it's something I've done. I'd like to know. That way I can grow, and change to fix it."

Dabi's eyes are watering. That's when hawks get an image in his mind.

One of a man with white hear. Tears rolling down his cheek as he calls out in hysteria. His  voice is silent and eyes covered in the haze of an old memory.

Dabi sniffs the air again. That's when he leans in close to hawks neck. Causing Hawks to moce away and eyes to shimmer with a purple glow for only a moment.

Dabi: ^I smell another vampire on him. Was hawks threatened while I was asleep?^ "sherlock, did a vampire bite you?"

Hawks backs away. That's when dabi noticed that hawks eyes are more clouded than before.

So dabi backs away.

Dabi:"I'll be right back. There's a pest in the building that needs to be evicted."

As dabi turns his back to him. Hawks grabs Dabi's hand.

Hawks:"Please dabi, not here. We're starting a new life together. That means no more killing. If anyone finds out what you did before in England. You'll be hung for sure."

Dabi sighs before caving in.

Dabi:"You're right. Just promise me that you won't go too far."

Hawks holds up a pinky to promise.

Hawks:"You have my word."