57: Venomous Blood

3rd person pov:

Dabi smirks and kisses hawks neck.

Hawks: "D...Dabi~"

Dabi: "Relax little robbin. I have a plan. Simply follow my lead. We'll work together to keep you safe."

Dabi licks up till he gets to Hawks's ear. There was a light press of his teeth against the bottom of his earlobe before sucking it. Causes Hawks to squirm and breath to race.

Dabi: "Yes excite so easily. That's one reason why I fell for you. That cute flustered face is why I wake up every day."

Hawks moan out wanting more. So he pushes dabi onto the bed.

Hawks: "No, b...bad master. No teasing me this early in the morning."

Dabi chuckles at sherlock's attempt to be dominant.

Dabi: "Trying to play daddy~? How adorable."

With a sweep of his leg. Dabi knocks Hawks down. Before gliding out from under him. Now on top and hawks is on his stomach. Dabi is in the prime position to do anything he wants to the human.

While kisses and bites begin to trickle all over hawks. Dabi searches for the bite mark. It doesn't take him long to discover it. Once found, dabi begins to kiss over it, but not before wiping any dried blood away.

Dabi: "Now to insure that bastard knows that you're not his dinner."

Hawks feels a hand wrap around and grope his crotch.

Hawks: "Humm~"

Hawks bites his lower lip and arches his hips up. Planting his face into the pillow to bite it.

Every tender kiss is followed by a gentle rub. Dabi's thumb stroked against the fabric of hawks pants. Teasing him even more.

Dabi: "I don't have to undress you to make you cum for me. Now beg for me to let you."

Hawks grits his teeth to try and hide his moans.

Hawks: "Never."

Dabi: "Such a naughty brat. We'll see how long that attitude will last."

Dabi smirks before his other arm pinches one of hawks nipples. Now stimulated, dabi ribs it with one finger. While also keeping it lightly pressed between two fingers.

Hawks trembles and barries his face into the pillow.

Dabi: "Nah ah ah. No cheating."

The hand from his nipple pulls away.

Thinking that dabi has given up. Hawks let his guard down. Only dabi wasn't finished yet.

Dabi's fingers glide through their hair. Before gripping the pulling to force hawks head to rise.

Hawks: "Nahuh!~"

A moan graces Dabi's ears. So dabi rewards hawks for the sound. His hand dips into hawks pants. Grasping around hawks hard and throwing cock.

Dabi: "For making me work for it. I should edge you until your voice is horsed. Instead, I'm going to let you off the hook. Next time I won't be so generous. Do it again and you'll find yourself on the x bars. Understand?"

Hawks moan as his hips move with Dabi's hand.

Dabi: "Understand!?"

Dabi lightly pinches the tip-to-edge hawks.

Hawks: "yeeeess~"

Dabi: "Yes what?"

Dabi reaches to pump hawks balls. Knowing the sensation is about to stop. Hawks complies.

Hawks: "Yes m....master~"

Dabi smirks and strokes briskly to finish him off. Now a moaning mess. Hawks's body shutters at the climax. Shaking violently from overstimulating.  Dabi then pulls away, but not before having a taste of what's in his hand.

Dabi: "That's my good boy. Now stay here and rest for a few minutes. I'll be right back."

Hawks passes out on the bed. While Dabi wipes his hand and leaves the room. Once outside of the room. Dabi pulls out the key to the 13th floor.

Dabi: "Time to repurpose this space."

Inside the 13th floor. Reveals another floor full of rooms, and hallways with dead ends like a maze. Once out of the elevator. Dabi finds a pest slithering by his feet. A three-foot-long venomous snake. Giving Dabi an idea.

Dabi: "Only dangerous if infected, but not when drank."