36: Vanish From This World

3rd person pov:

As mirio heads home. A well-dressed lady wearing a hat that hides her face waits for him at the front door.

Mirio:"Can I help you mis?"

She turns to face mirio with an  envelope in hand.

"Are you the owner of this astonishment?"

Her voice seems deep and masculine. Mirio had seen it all. So a man in a dress was nothing new to him.

Mirio: "Yes?"

The letter is given to him with a few short words spoken. before the stranger leaves.

"Whatever this note says. Stay away from the maskaraid ball. Unless you wish to pain the floor with your blood as well."

Mirio:"Who are you?"

"Nothing much. Just a local gambler and butcher's assistant."

The face is revealed when the wind blows the hat away.

"Mirio:"Rody soul? Where have you been? The old man shut down his shop to search for you."

"The rody he knew is dead. Just like my little buddy. "

Rody's completion is ghostly white like a corpse. Tiny fangs can be seen as he speaks, and eyes are silver like Dabi's. Mirio also sees a leather choker with a lock on his neck.

Mirio:"I see, so that's what happened."

Rody:"When you see sherlock again. Can you tell him I said to kick m...mori..... *grr* kick that fuckers ass for me!"

Rody runs away and is gone in the blink of an eye.

Mirio walks inside and opens the letter. Only to fall to knees knees in tears.

Meanwhile, dabi and hawks head out to the nearby forest just outside of town. While walking, Hawks breathes on his hands in an attempt to keep them warm. So Dabi takes off his gloves. Giving them over to sherlock.

Dabi:"Here, take these."

At that moment. Hawks grabs Dabi's hand and not the gloves.

Hawks:"Those scars."

Dabi:"It was a factory accident. That's why I wear the mask. If people saw what I look like. They'd surely run away."

Hawks pulls dabi close in an embrace.

Hawks:"I'm sorry."

Dabi:"This wasn't your fault. There's no need to apologize."

Hawks:"I'm sorry for my behavior. You were only trying to help, and I tried to push you away. I..... I need you to stay by my side..... please?"

Dabi hugs him back and lays his head atop sherlock's.

"I promise to always stay by your side."

Those words ring out to Hawks. Causing him to go silent and still.

Dabi:"Is something the matter hawks -"

Without warning, sherlock leans up on his tiptoes and kisses the lips of the mask.

Dabi is perplexed on what to do. That's when Hawks whimpers like a puppy. An impulse drives dabi to pick up the human and run to a nearby cabin. The very one the aizawa uses. There, dabi pins hawks to the bed by his wrists.

Hawks:"I want you, Dabi~"

Since the place is dark. Only Dabi's eyes light up like silvery blue jewls. So he takes off his mask.

Dabi:"Are you sure that this is what you really want?"

Hawks uses his free hand to caress Dabi's cheek. Before pulling his head to hawks neck."

Hawks:"If I'm gonna self harm. Let it be with a purpose. Now feed from me until you're satisfied."

As Hawks runs his fingers through Dabi's hair and pulls him in for a bite. Hawks mind begins to think.

Hawks: ^No matter what happens. My neck will be yours. After all, you have to keep your strangth up too. That basterd fucked up by turning you. Now we have a fighting chance. I swear on my life. Moriarty will meet his end for what he did to you......touya."