33: Change For Him

3rd person pov:

Hawks sits up in bed. While enji checks his vitals.

Enji:"Even when I thought I knew how you think. You always seem to surprise me. At least you did something to save your ass for once."

Hawks:"How long until I'm clear?"

Enji:"About three days. Why are you asking? Have you been charmed by that vampire? He could be acting nice. Just for you to drop your guard."

Hawks:"He looked like he was in pain."

Enji:"The best actors have time to perfect the craft, and vampires have centuries to practice. If he's the only reason why you've taken the medicine willingly. Then the next time we'll meet will be at your deathbed."

Hawks:"Does that mean you're not coming to the ball?"

Enji looks sherlock in the eyes. That's when he sees the sarrow under the smile. The lonely gaze of one who lost someone and would do anything to reunite with them.

Enji:"I see, you aren't heartless. The problem is you love too deeply. If you manage to catch that basterd. I'll assist you in reuniting with him. It'll be my final job as your physician."

Hawks smiles as tears of joy stream down his face.

Meanwhile, tamaki is escorted into the manner by aizawa.  Where they head towards the dining hall.

Aizawa knocks on the massive Sequoia wood doors.

Aiz:"Master, we have an urgent message for you. "

Tamaki:"Sherlock has a vampire dance teacher. Who has sent you a i......invitation t....to a b..bbb...ball."

Moriarty:"What a pathetic reason to die for leaving your posts without permission."

Aizawa:"It reeks of a challenge scent."

Kai:"Very well. You may both enter."

As tamaki enters. He walks to the end of the long table and bows while on his knees. With hands above him and letter in hand. Moriarty takes it from him.

Moriarty opens the letter with his human rib letter opener and proceeds to read the letter to himself.

A few moments pass of silence passes. Before Moriarty snaps his fingers.

Tamaki flinched as aizawa walks up behind him.

Tamaki:"I'm sorry for disobeying orders and coming here without permission. I promise to return to my position right away."

Moriarty:"No. I have other plans for a traitor like you. I know you told them about working for me. Not only have your reports not matched aizawa's, but by you giving me this message. It only confirms that you're working with them. Don't worry about your pet human. I won't hurt him. At least not unless you come quietly."

As tamaki lifts his head to look up at Moriarty. Aizawa's scarf wraps around his throat and begins to choke him out.

Tamaki:"M...mas...ter."

As tamaki begins to cry and beg for mercy. Moriarty stands up and claps his hands together twice.

Moriarty:"Alright I'll leave him to you aizawa. Since the ball is in two weeks. Be sure he gets no blood of any kind before we leave for it. "

Aizawa:"Yes sir, understood."

Moriarty:" One week will drive any vampire mad. Two weeks will strip them of any humanity. Leaving them as an animalistic beast. Driven by survival instincts."

Tamaki:^mirio, I'm not coming home like I promised.^ "sorry...... my sunshine-^

Tamaki blacks out. Only to wake up in hell.

Bound in silver chains to a wall. Limbs have multiple restraint points for upper and lower parts.   While spread apart from his torso and a collard around his neck. A metal band around his waist to restrain his torso to the wall. A iron mask with plates welded over the eye holes like a blindfold. Jar unable to move because the mask incase his head. Only leaving two holes for his nose to beathe.

Aizawa:"Such a shame. I was hoping things wouldn't get to this. Looks like Master will checkmate sooner than I expected. All because that idiot invited him over. Sherlock doesn't know it yet, but he's about to be trapped in the web."