I also take airport outfits very seriously, today I went with brown sweatpants and a simple black crop top with wider straps,

I know what you're thinking, what about when you get to Florida, sweatpants are too hot.

I've thought ahead, I'm wearing a pair of Nike pro shorts under the pants so I can just take them off when we get there and boom outfit is done.

A/n: OAE

"Chase, wake up we have to leave soon," I whisper shaking his shoulders gently.

"No," he mumbles pressing his head further into his pillow.

Cutie.

"Aww you're cute but you still have to get up," I say brushing the brown waves off his forehead.

I love his hair.

He sits up glaring at me, "I am not cute," he states.

"Yeah, yeah you kinda are," I smile.

"You're very pretty," he states smirking before closing his eyes again.

"Chase,"

"Chase,"

"Chase," I whisper yell poking his arm.

"That is my name," he whispers.

"Get up or I'll switch to more drastic measures," I warn.

Ice water might be fun!?

He sighs loudly before throwing the blanket off him.

Twenty minutes later he's ready, after a lot of work Abby and I have gathered up all the Taylors, they are not morning people.

~~

Row, 19
Seats, A&B

Those are me and Chase's seats. Abby, Mike and Sophie are in the rows behind us.

"Do you want window or-," he starts.

"The aisle seat please," I say.

Ever since I was a kid I've always hated the window seat, yes the view is nice but having a bit of room to breathe and stretch is nicer.

"Ok," he chuckles sliding into his seat.

Taking off and landing are the worst parts of flying, once you're in the air it's fine.

"You ok Lili?" Chase asked concern lacing his voice, as the plane starts up.

"Yeah," I lie.

"Liar,"

"How would you know that?" I ask.

"Your face and the death grip you have on the armrest was a good clue,"

"I don't like taking off or landing," I admit.

He takes my hand in his rubbing his thumb in small circles. The small gesture helps calm my nerves a bit.

"It'll be ok," he whispers in his deep morning voice.

The plane jerks forward starting down the runway quickly.

I grip his hand tighter, trying to focus and actually breathing.

We speed up, racing down the runway before lifting up into the air.

You know that feeling when you're on a roller coaster and you're climbing up slowly waiting for the drop, that's what this feels like.

A few minutes later the plane flattens out, souring smoothly through the sky.