Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Prison

    After sorting out the information, it happened to be the time for the lunch break. Xiaoluo enthusiastically introduced the delicious food in the cafeteria to Moore.

    The welfare of the research institute is very good. There are many dishes in the cafeteria, and the taste is also good. The most important thing is that they are all free.

    The two took delicious food and found an empty seat and sat down, but Xiao Luo didn't rush to start, but clicked on the takeaway software.

    Seeing Mu'er looking at her, she smiled a little embarrassedly, and said, "I'm ordering milk tea...do you want it?"

    Xiao Luo asked with some hesitation.

    Moore replied: "Okay."

    Although she has always known that there is milk tea in this world, she has never tasted it. She is also a little curious whether the milk tea in this world tastes the same as the milk tea in her world.

    When Xiao Luo heard Moore's answer, she became a little surprised, and she confirmed again: "Do you really want to drink milk tea?"     Moore

    nodded, and asked: "What's the matter?"

Dao: "There are few Omegas in the research institute. Every time I drink milk tea, Brother Nan and the others always laugh at me, saying that only Omega would like to drink that kind of sweet and greasy food. Unexpectedly, you will like it too. "

    Moore found it difficult to understand this, and she said: "Like sweets is just a matter of taste, and has nothing to do with gender."

    Xiaoluo looked at Muer, her eyes lit up, and she said: "You really think so?"

    Muer Nodding, said: "Of course, you can drink freely if you want to drink in the future. If you are embarrassed, I can accompany you to order."

    Xiao Luo said happily: "Mu'er, thank you!"

    She said excitedly He strongly recommended the taste of milk tea to Moore.

    After the takeaway order was placed, it was delivered quickly, but the institute does not allow takeaways to enter, so you have to go to the door to get it yourself.

    Xiao Luo happened to go to the bathroom, so Moore told her and went to the door to get it.

    But she didn't expect to see Ji Peinan at the door.

    Ji Peinan was also surprised when she saw her. She raised her brows and asked, "Why are you here?"

    Moore looked at the milk tea in her hand, and there was a takeaway order on it.

    Ji Peinan understood instantly, her face turned red, and she carried the things in her hands behind her back, her first reaction was to hide.

    Moore said: "...I'm here to help my colleague get takeout."

    Ji Peinan looked ugly, and handed over the milk tea with stiff hands and feet, she said: "I... I also delivered it for a friend."

    Moore took it, and turned towards She smiled slightly and said, "Thank you."

    Ji Peinan threw the milk tea into Mu'er's hand, and she said viciously: "If you can't hold it back, don't hold it back, I know you want to laugh at me, but now I support myself My own, I'm not afraid of what you say."

    Moore said: "I didn't mean to laugh at you, Ji Peinan, I think you are doing great now."

    Moore could see Ji Peinan's recent changes, her The eyes are no longer chaotic, but have become tough.