Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Only You Can Help Me

    Bring the kids to see her? Moore refused without thinking.

    "No, Rockstar is too dangerous now." Moore said, "You and the child are not allowed to come here."

    Ji Feicheng's joyful proposal was rejected by Moore sternly and forcefully. He pursed his lips and said softly "Mu'er, I miss you very much."

    Mu'er's heart was sour, she breathed a sigh of relief, and said in a tone as gentle as possible, "I'll find time to go back and see if you and the child are alright?"

    Ji Feicheng was in Unexpectedly in the conflict with Chi Sen, Star H is now eyeing Star R, and she dare not let this risk touch Ji Fei City.

    "...Okay." Ji Feicheng replied after a moment of silence.

    Moore proceeded with Hill's plan in an orderly manner. After waiting for the batch of parts to arrive, she stopped the installation and called people loyal to the Sloat family to check the parts again. Sure enough, she found out the authenticity of that part. Question, and then, it's time for her witness to testify.

    But when the man was about to tell the truth, he died suddenly under Moore's nose.

    The result of the final inspection was due to a virus infection.

    People in the institute were inevitably exposed to some dangerous substances, and the man's death was appeased by easily pulled excuses.

    Due to insufficient evidence, the quality of the parts was blocked by the scapegoat, and this incident did not affect Hill at all.

    It was night, after the turmoil of the day had calmed down, Moore went to find Hill.

    Hill guessed that Moore would come to him, but when he actually saw Moore coming to him intact, there was a little surprise in his eyes, and he smiled and said: "Sister, you really You're not dead."

    "What did you do?" Moore asked in a cold tone.

    Hill took a sip of the scarlet wine in his hand, and said with a bit of flaunting in his tone: "Sister, he drank the same virus you drank last time, as long as you add a little condiment to the air, the lurking The virus in the body will mutate into red."

    Mo Er's eyes flashed self-blame, she should have thought that this little devil would threaten her with the virus, and naturally he would also threaten others with the virus.

    It was her lack of thought... that killed the man.

    "So sister, why aren't you dead?" Hill circulated on Moore with a complex expression of scrutiny.

    Moore didn't intend to explain this to him, she just said: "Next time, we will divide life and death."

    "Oh." Hill chuckled lightly, and said, "Sister, you are so weak, you can't kill me Mine."

    He put down the wine in his hand and stood up.

    The boy is just a weak Omega, and he is still growing his body. He is even half a head shorter than Moore.

    He approached Moore slowly, and said, "It doesn't take so much effort to kill me, you just need to raise your hand, and you can pinch my neck."

    Moore stared at him vigilantly, clenched tightly by his side hand, but couldn't lift it up.

    "You don't dare." The boy stated, and he stopped.

    Moore said: "I don't bother to be a person like you, I will execute you in a dignified way." The