Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Ji Fei City Will Die

    Moore was only confused by what the Duke said.

    The end is set, is there really hope?

    After leaving from the Duke, Moore carefully recalled the plot again, for fear of making another mistake due to his omission.

    In the original book, Chisen launched a war wantonly, and the entire interstellar world was in panic, for fear of provoking this big devil, and the star U where the protagonist group is located is Chisen's next target.

    At that time, Yu Li insisted on giving speeches for equal rights in the turmoil, causing a lot of trouble, including Chi Sen.

    Ji Peinan and Chi Sen faced each other tit for tat, but how could she be Chi Sen's opponent? Even most of the troubles she fought for Yu Li were handled by Ji Feicheng.

    Ji Feicheng did not support Yu Li's behavior, and tried to stop it, but Ji Peinan pointed at his nose and scolded him for being cold-blooded.

    But now from his point of view, under the circumstances in the book at the time, as a suppressed Omega, it was not easy for him to keep Ji's family, and how hard it must be to take care of his troublesome younger sister.

    Moore still remembered that in the finale, Ji Peinan was taken hostage by Chi Sen, and he was the one Ji Feicheng went to rescue.

    Wait...

    What did Moore think of? When Ji Feicheng went to rescue people, he exchanged Ji Peinan with his own. He said he had a way to let Ji Peinan go first.

    Then, not long after Ji Peinan left, he heard a roaring explosion.

    The final outcome was that Chi Sen was dead, and the leaderless H star did not dare to attack again.

    The whole interstellar cheered for it, the Ji family was praised as the savior, and the government agreed to establish the "Omega Protection Association" proposed by Ji Peinan and Yu Li.

    When she was reading the book, because Ji Peinan and Yu Li were the protagonists, she didn't feel that there was anything wrong, but now that she thought about it carefully, why Ji Feicheng was responsible for killing Chi Sen, and only Ji Peinan and Yu Li were commended , Where is Jifei City going?

    Moore vaguely remembered that in the finale, there seemed to be a few lines of text briefly appearing in Jifei City.

    When the "Omega Protection Association" was announced and agreed to be established, there was roaring applause from the audience. Ji Peinan saw his brother in the corner of the crowd. He looked at her proudly and applauded for him.

    Ji Peinan said to him from a distance: "Brother, I forgive you."

    Ji Feicheng nodded to her as if hearing her words, then turned and left.

    In the original book, Ji Feicheng never explained the truth about the death of his parents to Ji Peinan, so this matter has been stuck between them, and Ji Peinan didn't let it go until the finale.

    That's the end of the description about Jifei City.

    The more Moore thought about this ending, the more weird he felt.

    The book does not describe how Jifei City escaped the explosion, so, was Jifei City really still alive at that time?

    If he was really alive, why did he turn around and leave after finally hearing Ji Peinan's forgiveness.