Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Destruction of Rockstar

    Hill blinked, with a cute expression on his face, and said, "Sister, I'm here to help you."

    "The family re-examined the new mechs produced by the same batch as the brother that was killed in the bombing, and found out that the big The problem is that all the high-priced mechas are useless now, and the war is imminent, but there are no weapons, tsk tsk, this is a big trouble."

    Moore understood what he meant, and she frowned: "Are you crazy? You also know that the war is coming, yet you still attack mechas? Do you know that if you do this, the entire R star will be destroyed."

    "Destroy..." Hill repeated the word, as if hearing something happy As if, he let out a hearty smile, but he said, "Why, sister, I'm here to help you solve this trouble."     He said, from the group of robots that were smashed into scrap iron He removed a black ring from his hand, played with it in his palm, and said: "This thing, as long as it is installed on the mecha, all mechas can be used. I have studied it for a long time, how about it? Am I Very powerful?"     "You want to destroy Rockstar?" Moore asked.     She thought that he killed her brother because of family struggles, but it turned out that this little devil's purpose was more than that.     "Why did you do this?" Moore's voice was cold.     The arc of Hill's lips pressed down, he looked into the distance, and said softly: "Destroy, isn't it good? Destroy star R, destroy this family, and you can get out of control and find yourself Don’t you want to lose your lover and children, don’t you want to?”     Moore shook her head firmly, she couldn’t bear such a price in exchange for freedom, she said, “I won’t help you with this.”     Hill looked at her , Said: "You have no right to refuse me, sister, don't forget, you will come to me to get the antidote in half a month."     Moore looked at him coldly.

    Hill said: "Don't look at me like that, sister, this matter is not difficult for you to do, you are the heir of the family, as long as you ask, Grandpa will definitely entrust this matter to you to handle it. At that time, I will arrange for someone to propose to install this part, all you have to do is to sign and agree on the decision-making document."

    Moore's expression changed, and she responded in a low voice: "Okay."

    She did not She won't be controlled by that virus, but she can take this opportunity to use her tricks and find out the minions that encourage Hill to run amok in this family.

    "My lord." A hurried voice sounded.

    It was Esther who came in a hurry, holding a snow-white cat in his arms.

    Moore didn't know the cat's breed, so he thought that the cat had a beautiful color, and the ice blue pupils were also very beautiful.

    Iser stepped forward, intentionally or unintentionally separating Moore from Hill, saluted Hill, and said, "Master Hill, your cat has been found."

    Hill took the cat, his tone would be Resuming his happy and innocent appearance, he said, "Great, I finally found Angie. I was worried about him all morning. Thank you brother Yiser." Yiser said

    , "You don't have to be polite."

    He noticed The twisted and deformed robot looked at Hill with a bit of vigilance.

    He said, "This is it?"

    Hill said, "It was made by my sister."

    "My sister is just amazing, and the battle robot is no match for my sister." Hill's tone was full of admiration.