Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Is Jifei City someone of yours? ...

    During the years when their parents passed away, Ji Feicheng never dared to come to their graves to pay respects.

    He failed to be by his side to fulfill his filial piety before they passed away, and he has not even found out who killed them. Ji Feicheng has no courage to face them.

    But now, he wanted them to meet Moore.

    Moore is so nice, even if they don't want to see him, they will definitely like her.

    How could Moore refuse Ji Peinan's request, she accompanied him to Ji's father and mother's grave.

    After arriving, although Ji Feicheng had a big belly, he still insisted on kneeling down.

    It was very inconvenient for him to do this movement, with one hand resting on the ground and the other on his stomach, and with Moore carefully protecting him, he knelt tremblingly.

    Looking at the tombstone of his parents, Ji Feicheng's eyes filled with mist.

    "Dad...Mom..."

    He hadn't called out these two words for a long time, and the sound of the words he spit out was very jerky and choked with sobs.

    "I...I'm sorry..."

    Even he himself felt cruel, and he didn't come to see them for 10 years. It seemed that no matter what he did or how he did it, it was wrong.

    Ji Feicheng lowered his head deeply, his back was arched, and his body trembled slightly.

    Moore knelt down beside him, hugged his waist, and supported him against himself.

    She tugged at her collar to make sure she was neatly dressed, then humbly bowed to the two tombstones and said, "Parents, hello, I'm Moore."

    "I'm Alpha from Jifei City, We got married about four months ago and have a child, I'm sorry, I just came to see you now, I'm sorry." Moore said, arching his back a little deeper.

    Then she straightened her back, held Ji Feicheng's hand tightly, and continued: "You haven't seen Ji Feicheng for a long time, you must not know what he looks like now, he has grown up very well, is very strong, and is very smart, Manage the family business you left in good order, and protect his sister very well."

    "He is a very good person, many people admire him, and it is my honor and blessing to marry him."

    "I I know, he is your baby, please don't worry, I will cherish him, take good care of him, and learn to take good care of our children."

    When Moore said these words, his voice was unhurried, but Very powerful, every sentence is like a force, giving courage to Jifei City.

    Ji Feicheng turned his head to look at Moore, his eyes blurred with tears.

    Moore wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes for him, she said: "Ji Feicheng, I can feel that your parents are proud of you."

    Ji Feicheng restrained his crying, and said softly: "Thank you, Moore. "

    She is obviously still young, and she is immature about many things, but she can always give him strength when he needs it.

    Moore hugged him and said: "Ji Feicheng, you cry, don't hold back, in front of your parents and me, you can do whatever you want, and whatever you do is right, we will never blame you "

    Moore doesn't know what kind of people Ji Feicheng's parents are, but they must love him very much for raising Ji Feicheng to such an excellent level.