Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Ji Feicheng began to tremble all over, he...

    Although Moore clarified to everyone early on that she and Yu Li are just ordinary classmates, they eat together every day, go to class together, and go back to the dormitory together, and Yu Li only smiles at her. It is really hard for people not to misunderstand. There were a lot of people secretly gossiping about the two of them in the class.

    Rao Ping almost asked the question that everyone wanted to ask, everyone's eyes were focused on Moore, and they stopped making noise, waiting for Moore's answer with bated breath.

    Moore was momentarily stunned by this question.

    She didn't know how to answer, she definitely had feelings for Ji Feicheng, but the relationship between her and Ji Feicheng was complicated, and she didn't know if such a relationship could be described as liking.

    Moore hesitated for a long time, and said: "Yes."

    This answer made everyone boil instantly.

    Even Yu Li's heart beat wildly uncontrollably, he lowered his head tightly, and pressed his lips tightly to restrain his heartbeat.

    He should remember that she had made it very clear before, she said that she no longer liked him.

    Someone asked excitedly: "Then who is the person you like?"

    Ji Feicheng's name is not easy to say, Moore smiled slightly and said: "Is this the second question?"

    Everyone's curiosity Being hoisted high, Gong Yuan rolled up his sleeves and said: "Give me the bottle quickly, I must transfer

    it to her." But everyone turned around, but did not transfer to Moore again, and sighed again and again.

    Until the wine bottle was handed over to Yu Li.

    "It's Moore! Finally transferred to Moore!"

    Everyone cheered, but after realizing that it was Yu Li who transferred to Moore, no one dared to boo again.

    "It's better to choose the truth." Moore said.

    Moore knows that Yu Li is not a gossip person, so he is very relieved of him, and they are partners, he should not play tricks on her, right?

    Moore mouthed "please".

    Yu Li was watched by her, and his heart beat wildly.

    A shameless thought flooded his mind at that moment.

    What if? What if she actually still likes him? After all, she once pursued him so crazily, and she is still so kind to him now.

    This thought was like a poisonous vine, encroaching on his brain in an instant.

    At that moment, the rationality in Yu Li's mind completely disappeared. He opened his mouth and asked, "Is the person you like present?"

    No one thought that Yu Li would ask such a question. Moore was a little surprised.

    After a moment of silence, there was a louder booing sound. As another protagonist in their gossip, Yu Li asked such words, and the scene instantly became more exciting.

    Yu Li's eyes staggered away from Moore, and he hung his head tightly, waiting for the trial.

    Moore let out a chuckle, and said, "Not here."

    "Ah?" There was a commotion among the crowd, but it was really not Yu Li.

    Someone asked: "Moore, who is the person you like?"