Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Ji Feicheng did not explain the reason for that sentence to Moore, but the next day, Moore seemed to understand the meaning of his words.

    In the early morning, when Moore went downstairs to finish his meal, he heard Aunt Zhang say to Ji Feicheng, "When did you come back yesterday? Xiao Mu has been waiting for you for a long time."

    Ji Feicheng noticed Moore's figure, and he looked at She, with a smile in her eyes, replied: "I know."

    Last night he wanted to ask her why it was such a coincidence that she came to him when he just came back, but she was treated gently by her aunt. I knew she must be waiting for him.

    Moore blushed. It turned out that he knew everything. Fortunately, he made such a lame excuse to fix the faucet yesterday. He must be laughing at her in his heart.

    Moore felt shy, but after the shyness passed, another kind of emotion rippled in her heart.

    "Xiao Mu, come over and have breakfast together." Aunt Zhang finally found Mu Er, and she hurriedly greeted her.

    Moore nodded and said "OK", she came to the table and sat down.

    Ji Feicheng filled a bowl of porridge from the pot beside it and handed it to Mo Er, who took it and thanked her, then she realized something.

    Usually Moore doesn't have breakfast with Ji Feicheng, because she gets up late, and Ji Feicheng will go to the company early, but why is he still here today, it's not too early now.

    Moore looked at Ji Feicheng suspiciously, but before he could ask, Aunt Zhang said happily: "Xiao Fei said that he has a big belly now, and it is inconvenient to go out every day, so he will work at home from now on."

    "Yes." Moore replied, and she also agreed.

    He had seen his appearance yesterday, and she also felt that he had worked too hard.

    But... Moore suddenly realized something, she blushed, and looked up at Ji Feicheng.

    If he also works at home during the day, wouldn't they have to get along day and night.

    "What's wrong?" Ji Feicheng met her gaze and asked.

    "No...it's nothing." Moore quickly lowered his head, and his eyes fell on his hands.

    His fingers were clinging to the porcelain spoon, his white jade-like fingertips looked more lustrous than porcelain, but the porridge in his bowl was still full, although he kept stirring the spoon, he had no intention of eating it.

    Moore thought about his anorexia.

    But obviously, he loves to eat dinner every day. Isn't Aunt Zhang's statement an exaggeration, and he really only eats her cooking?

    Moore tentatively said: "I want to eat something else, do you have anything you want to eat? I'll make some for you too."

    Ji Feicheng's expression instantly became happy, and he looked up at her, with With light in his eyes, he said, "White porridge is fine."

    White porridge?

    Moore's gaze fell into his bowl again, obviously his bowl was already full of porridge.

    So he really only eats her cooking?

    This recognition made Moore's mood jump for joy, and his heart was numb as if being plucked by a feather.

    Moore replied: "Okay." The

    corners of his lips could not help but curl up.

    ...