Chapter 30

Chapter 30 I'm Your Fiance

    "He is me..." Moore's voice stopped for an instant, and his heartbeat suddenly became faster.

    She almost blurted out those two words.

    Moore clenched her fists to calm down, and she said: "He is my idol."

    Cheng Jibei laughed, and said: "You young people usually don't use the Internet less, don't be brainwashed by the flattery on the Internet, When you get married in the future, you will know what kind of Omega is the most suitable to marry back home."

    "Omega does not have to be married to prove his worth." Moore once again expressed his point of view.

    "Ji Feicheng deserves all the praise. I wonder if you have watched the video he posted online. If you have, you will know that he is indeed a very good and capable person. I can The first place in the cup is also thanks to him."

    Xiao Luo couldn't help but echoed in a low voice, "I think so too."

    Cheng Jibei was a little impatient, and he said: "I'm so busy with work every day. , How can I have the time to watch his video, no, there is still a lot of work thrown by the headquarters over there."

    He said the stack of materials and threw it to Moore, saying: "If you want to spare, just take this Project, didn't you say that Jifei City taught you? If you can do it well, I will admit that Jifei City is very powerful."     Moore took it, and said in a muffled voice: "Okay, but I don't need you to do it in this way. Come and affirm Ji Feicheng, as long as you are willing to watch Ji Feicheng's video and get to know him from other aspects."     Cheng Jibei picked up the information and knocked her on the head, saying: "Young people are talking too much, you Whether you can do it well or not is still one thing, come and negotiate terms with me after you finish, I'm busy."     He said and strode away.     Xiaoluo leaned over and said to Muer: "Muer, I'll help you."     "I also want to prove to Ji Feicheng that he is very good, he is the idol in the hearts of all our Omega."

    Moore smiled and said: "Okay, as long as we can do this well, we are not only proving for Jifei City, but also proving ourselves."

    The job given by Cheng Jibei was a bit difficult, and Moore and Xiao Luo Lian had been busy for a week and had to work overtime for two days before finishing on time.

    When Cheng Jibei checked the materials, he looked a little surprised, he said: "I didn't expect that you two young people can really stand up to the project independently."

    Moore said: "Xiaoluo helped me a lot."

    Cheng Jibei looked a little awkward, he said: "I know, I was just joking that day, Xiao Luo followed me to do things, how can I not know how good she is?"

    Xiao Luo was praised, her expression was full of Being happy, Moore also looked at her encouragingly, and then said: "Then would you like to watch Ji Feicheng's video to learn about him? He is really an outstanding person, and talent has nothing to do with gender."

    "Got it , Long-winded, I will look at it, you two hurry up and send the materials, there is a rush there." Cheng Jibei said.

    "Okay." Moore picked up the materials, she was about to leave, and she thought of something, and asked, "Brother Bei, where are these materials going?"

    Cheng Jibei glanced at her and said, "What do you think? Of course, the information requested by the headquarters has been sent to the headquarters."

    Moore paused slightly, and said, "Should we send it to Star R?"

    Cheng Jibei said: "Otherwise, if we go now, we can come back before dark , Tsk tsk, I really envy you guys, I’m so busy at work and fishing for half a day.”