Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Do you want to touch the child?

    After Moore devoted himself to studying, he made rapid progress. Ji Feicheng even expressed surprise and appreciation for Moore's learning ability.

    He said to her: "In the future, you can come to my study to study."

    Moore hesitated, and she asked: "Staying here all the time, will it disturb you?"

    Ji Feicheng stroked his stomach and said softly: " It's okay, just treat it as prenatal education for your child."

    He could feel that the baby in his stomach also liked Moore's approach.

    Ji Feicheng looked at Moore and suggested, "Muer, do you want to touch the child?"

    "I..." Moore was stunned, a little at a loss.

    To be honest, Moore never had the idea of ​​actively touching that child, and she was even a little afraid of that child.

    This child came so suddenly, although she had made up her mind to take responsibility for it, but...she was not ready yet.

    Moore didn't move for a long time, Ji Feicheng took the initiative: "It's okay, the moon is still young, you can't feel the baby yet, you can try again when the baby can move."

    "Okay." Moore replied in a low voice.

    Ji Feicheng lowered his eyes, stroking his stomach with his palms.

    It's impossible to say not to be disappointed, but he can understand Moore, she is only in her early twenties, and she is still a child, so she is inevitably at a loss for such things.

    It doesn't matter, it is enough for him to know that she loves children in her heart.

    Baby, don't blame mom, we need to give mom some more time.

    ...

    Moore's study position was transferred to this study room, and he began to get along with Jifei City in a real sense day and night.

    Most of the time, the two of them were busy with their own business, and the sound of keyboards and the rustle of writing were intertwined.

    When Moore didn't understand or had no clue, he raised his hand to poke Ji Feicheng and ask him for help. At this time, no matter what Ji Feicheng was doing, he would immediately put down what he was doing and turn his attention to on her.

    Being taught so hard by Ji Feicheng, Moore couldn't help being nervous about this competition.

    If he didn't win the award, he would be too ashamed.

    Fortunately, the final result of the competition did not disappoint her, and she successfully won the first place in the preliminary competition.

    Bai Fei has been paying attention to the game, and when the result came out, he was the first to congratulate Mo Er.

    "Moore! You are too strong!!!!" Bai Fei sent out a row of exclamation marks.

    "This competition is not just about memorizing a book, you can win the first place. You really are a god of learning, and you will always be a god!" After

    many days of hard study, it finally paid off. Moore was also very happy, but she was not in vain It's so exaggerated.

    Moore replied: "This time I was able to perform so well, thanks to Ji Feicheng."

    Bai Fei said: "Don't be modest, in the idol's video, there is only one thing that is helpful to this competition. Thanks to you for getting such good grades."