Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Moore is too A!

    In a blink of an eye, half a month passed, the final exam was held as scheduled, and the bet between Moore and Ji Peinan was finally about to be announced.

    On the day when the grades were released, almost all the students in the school stood in front of the optical brains, waiting for the grades to be released on the school's official website.

    "Hello, Moore." Moore came out of the library and was stopped by Ji Peinan.

    Ji Peinan held Yu Li in his arms. In the past half a month, the relationship between them developed as written in the book and became better and better.

    But they will soon break up due to misunderstandings, and according to the plot written in the book, they will fight at least a dozen times, and they will continue to separate and reunite until the eve of their marriage.

    The reason Moore finished reading this novel was because it was bloody enough.

    Ji Peinan laughed when she saw the book in Muer's arms, and she said, "The exams are over, you still pretend."

    Muer frowned, feeling impatient with Ji Peinan's interruption again.

    But Ji Peinan's words also reminded her.

    "The scores will come out soon, right?" she said.

    After this matter is over, Ji Peinan probably won't bother her again.

    This is also the reason why Ji Peinan came to Moore on purpose.

    Ji Peinan said: "It's only half an hour, so I came here to find you in advance. Let's go to the coffee shop and sit for a while. I'm afraid I won't be able to find you when the score comes out."

    Moore didn't bother to talk to her . If she was angry, she wished she could settle the matter the moment the scores came out.

    She nodded and said, "Okay."

    A smile of unknown meaning flashed across Ji Peinan's eyes, and she brought Moore to a coffee shop on campus.

    When they arrived, the coffee shop was already full of people. Seeing them coming, there was a murmur of discussion among the crowd, and everyone's eyes were focused on them.

    These people were sent by Ji Peinan to let them come here on purpose. She couldn't wait to see Muer make a fool of himself in front of everyone.

    Ji Peinan turned her head and raised her chin to look at Muer, wanting to appreciate Muer's flustered and guilty appearance.

    But Moore didn't seem to see the people in the coffee shop at all. She found a corner and sat down, opened the book, and then started to read the book.

    "Tsk." Ji Peinan sneered.

    They are dying, and they are still pretending. The score will be announced soon. She will see how long Moore can pretend.

    Ji Peinan hugged Yu Li and sat down in the middle of the coffee shop. He asked, "How long will it take to announce the scores?"

    Someone replied, "There are still 15 minutes."

    Someone turned on the virtual screen early on, and the page I am staying on the page where the school's official website announces the results, and I am waiting for the entrance to be opened.

    "I'll wait and see." Ji Peinan's tone was full of unconcealable victory.

    While everyone was waiting, time passed quickly, and finally, it was time for the system to open, and someone started counting down excitedly.