Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Fever Period

    Moore and Ji Feicheng became a little more familiar because of that dinner, but the relationship development was limited to this.

    During the day, Ji Feicheng has to go to the company. His family has a big business and is always very busy.

    Moore is also busy studying. The original master failed too many subjects, and she has to make up for it all next semester.

    Dinner is the only chance for the two of them to get along with each other in a day. No matter how busy Ji Feicheng is, they will definitely come back on time. Moore prepares dinner and waits for him. Room.

    Aunt Zhang was cheerful at first, but after a while she became anxious.

    Moore felt that the way she got along with Ji Feicheng was very comfortable now.

    The marriage between her and Ji Feicheng was not because of any love. The two were together out of responsibility for the children. She also knew that an ordinary person like herself was not worthy of such an excellent Ji Feicheng. After the child grows up, there is a high probability that the two will get together and part ways.

    This point-to-point way of getting along is very suitable for the relationship between them.

    But that night, there was a sudden knock on the door, which completely disrupted the two people's respectful relationship with each other.

    Moore had already fallen asleep when he heard the knock on the door.

    Aunt Zhang's shouts were mixed with knocking on the door. She was stunned for a moment before she realized it. She quickly got up and went to open the door without putting on her shoes.

    "Aunt Zhang, what's the matter?" Moore asked.

    Aunt Zhang looked anxious, and said: "Xiao Mu, go and see Xiao Fei, his fever period has arrived, but he refuses to use inhibitors, saying that it is not good for the child in his stomach, but what is this kind of thing?" He can pass through with patience, only you can help him."

    Moore frowned, and hurried to the gate of Jifei City.

    Sure enough, Moore could smell the toffee in the air through the door.

    Moore was worried about the basic situation inside, so he opened the door and barged in without much thought.

    There was no light in the room, it was pitch black, Ji Feicheng's heavy breathing sounded irregularly in the darkness.

    Moore's heart skipped a beat.

    She was in a trance for a moment, thinking that she had returned to that night.

    That night was not a good memory for her.

    Moore subconsciously pushed back a few steps, trying to escape.

    "Hmm." Ji Feicheng's low voice rang out, his voice trembling.

    It was the sound that was made when the pain was too much to bear.

    Moore stopped in his footsteps, but he didn't leave after all.

    She fumbled along the door for a while, but failed to find the light switch, and could only try to figure out where he was in the dark.

    "Jifeicheng, are you okay?" Moore asked.

    Although Ji Feicheng's consciousness is not very clear at the moment, he can distinguish the smell of pheromone on Muer's body. As soon as Muer came in, he knew it was her.