Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Jifei City Missing

    Moore chased for a long time before catching up with Ji Peinan, but Ji Peinan seemed to have lost his soul, muttering Yu Li's name in his mouth, and refused to stop no matter what.

    The night light was very dark, Ji Peinan walked staggeringly, and Muer was terrified, afraid that she would fall to pieces like in the novel in the next second.

    "Ji Peinan, don't care about what those relatives say, as long as you be yourself..." Moore tried to persuade.

    But Ji Peinan was still like that, unable to listen to anything, and kept yelling "Yu Li... Yu Li..."

    Moore had no choice but to hold her back and said, "I'll take you to Look for Yu Li, let's call the spaceship, how about we can go faster this way?"

    Ji Peinan finally stopped, but her tone didn't change from joy, but she put on a vibrato, and she said: "But Yu Li said he didn't want to see me..."

    Moore sighed softly, and she said, "Can you tell me what happened to you and Yu Li?"

    Ji Peinan's tone was blank, and she said, "He said...he wanted to It's clear, he doesn't like me..."

    "I am so good to him, I am willing to do anything for him, I am even willing to give my life to him, no one in this world will treat him better than me, how could he Don't like me..."

    Moore actually couldn't tell what it was like to like, but she felt that it was definitely not what Ji Peinan said.

    "Ji Peinan, it's your own business if you want to treat him well, you can't ask him to like you too." Moore said.

    Ji Peinan was stunned when she heard this, her tone became flustered, even a little choked up, she said: "Then...then what should I do to make him fall in love with me? I can't live without him."

    This The question also stumped Moore, but at this moment, she could only bite the bullet and answer it for her.

    She recalled the feeling of getting along with Ji Feicheng in her mind.

    When did she determine that she liked Ji Fei City?

    She also forgot that apart from the initial muddle-headed night, there didn't seem to be any thrilling stories between her and Ji Feicheng, but in the process of getting along, he was like a magnet to her, making her gaze unconscious I was attracted to him, and my heart was attracted to him unconsciously.

    Moore concluded: "To fall in love with someone is to be attracted to that person unconsciously."

    She said: "Yu Li is a very good person, if you want him to like you, you have to work hard to improve For yourself, let yourself be able to attract him, think about it, didn't you also fall in love with him because of Yu Li's excellence?"

    Ji Peinan's expression brightened again because of Muer's words, and she said: "As long as I Get better, will he really like me?"

    "Yes." Moore replied.

    No matter how twists and turns the relationship between the two of them had, in the end, they were he.

    Under Mu Er's comfort, Ji Peinan's mood finally improved. Mu Er was worried that an accident would happen if he stayed outside, so he persuaded her to go back with him again.

    Ji Peinan was still a little reluctant, she said: "I don't want to go back, they keep talking about me every time, it's too annoying." How

    could Moore agree to let her go, she frowned and said: "Your brother is still there, He's alone, still pregnant, don't you worry?"