Chapter 11

Chapter 11 The Bar Lifting Robot

    Moore didn't sleep all night.

    Although she and Ji Feicheng have children, she has no memory of that night, only a chaotic impression.

    But everything that happened tonight, Moore was awake the whole time.

    It was the first morning after she experienced such an incident, and she really didn't know how to face Ji Fei City.

    Unable to face it, occasionally chose to avoid it.

    In the morning, Moore waited until Ji Feicheng went to the company, and then dawdled out of the room.

    Aunt Zhang is watching TV while cleaning the living room.

    She probably thought that no A would be shy after this kind of incident, so she didn't have doubts about Moore's late waking up. She smiled meaningfully at Moore and said, "How was your night last night?

    " Just when the news was being reported, Ji Feicheng's name was mentioned by the host.

    Moore's little heart trembled, and she pulled the corners of her mouth to show Aunt Zhang a smirk.

    Aunt Zhang looked at Moore's smile and expressed her relief. She said, "You're hungry. The food is heating up in the pot. Go and eat. I'll clean the living room."

    "Yeah." Moore nodded.

    "The fourth generation of domestic robots newly developed by Air Company, once released, caused a wave of panic buying..."

    The voice came from the TV, and Moore looked at the busy Aunt Zhang in front of him, and suddenly realized something.

    Tomorrow, the company in Feicheng has developed a very mature housekeeping robot, but the housework at home, whether it is cooking, sanitation or garden pruning, is specially hired to take care of it.

    Even apart from some necessary small appliances at home, there is no sign of any robots.

    Air company specializes in the development of artificial intelligence and robots, which should be the most indispensable thing in the home.

    Moore asked, "Aunt Zhang, do we have any robots at home?"

    Aunt Zhang said: "Yes."

    Moore asked curiously: "Where is it? I haven't seen it before."

    Aunt Zhang said: "I think it's too noisy, so I put it away. Do you want to see it? I'll show it to you."

    She said, then turned and went to the storage room to get it.

    At this time, Moore still didn't understand what Aunt Zhang meant by "too noisy".

    Aunt Zhang quickly brought the robot in front of Moore. The robot was only half a person tall. It didn't have hands and feet like the popular artificial robots. It only had a chassis with rollers, a bare torso, and a circle. big head.

    "This thing is also a robot?" Moore really couldn't see its usefulness. Without hands and feet, he couldn't do housework.

    Moore's question was answered by the robot.

    It had a joyful expression on its face, and said, "I am Little E, the cutest robot in the universe. My duty is to deliver justice!"

    "Justice?" Moore thought it was a bodyguard robot, and she touched it. With its round head, it asked, "You are so small, how can you get justice?"