Chapter 49

Chapter 49...

    After logging into the account, Moore's chat interface was filled with unread messages. She didn't have time to pay attention to other things, and her sight was filled with messages sent by Bai Fei one after another.

    She has been out of school for a long time, and Bai Fei is the only friend she still keeps in touch with in her previous interpersonal relationship circle.

    But she hasn't logged into her social account during this time, and she hasn't contacted him for a while.

    "Moore?"

    "Is it really you?"

    "Are you okay?"

    "Yeah." Moore quickly replied with one word, stopping his screen swiping.

    There was a pause on the other side, and then, a crying face that almost filled the entire screen came over, and he said: "I saw the news about you going to the battlefield, and you haven't replied these days, I'm about to be scared to death by you It’s a

    heart-warming thing to be cared about by others, Moore replied: “I’m fine, I’m resting.”

    “I’m at ease now.” The continuous crying on the other side finally stopped, and Bai Fei then said excitedly, "I saw the news of the victory on the news, Moore, my previous vision was indeed correct, you are really a wife and ah!"

    Moore said: "It's just a short-term victory. It's not over yet." The

    young omega's good nature has become like the weather, sometimes sunny and sometimes rainy, because of Moore's words, he began to get depressed again, and he said: "The monarch of star H is really hateful, why must he I want to start a war, and every time I see the scenes of war on the news, I feel very distressed."

    Moore pursed his lips and said, "I'm sorry, I tried my best."

    In war, death is inevitable, but at present, Star R The situation is already the best result of all the soldiers' efforts.

    Bai Fei sent several messages in a hurry.

    He said: "No, I don't mean to blame you."

    "I'm scolding that tyrant Chi Sen. Everyone in Interstellar hates him."

    "Actually, Moore... Every time I send you a message, I find it unbelievable. I can't believe it. The one on the news The person standing in the fire is really you."

    Moore looked at his words, and his thoughts were in a trance for a moment.

    Thinking of the days when she was in school, she also felt as if she had passed away.

    But such a change is not entirely a bad thing. In the past, she relied on Ji Feicheng's care for everything, but now she finally has the ability to protect him.

    It's just that Ji Feicheng... I don't know how he's been doing during this time.

    As soon as he thought of him, Moore's thoughts couldn't stop running to Jifei City.

    In fact, when she clicked into Baifei's dialogue box just now, she saw the message from Ji Feicheng, but now that the war is not over, she was afraid to click on it.

    If she treats him like this, he will definitely blame her. She doesn't know how to face it.

    Muer's long silence made Bai Fei think that he had said something wrong, so he quickly said, "Stop talking about these unhappy things, Muer, did you know that the video of my male god has been updated!"