Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Boom-" In the

darkness, Moore was awakened by a thunder.

This is... where?

The surroundings were very dark, and the faint light came in from the unclosed door, so that her sight could barely distinguish the surrounding environment.

With just one glance, Moore can be sure that this is not her room. She clearly remembers that she fell asleep after lying on the bed and reading a novel for a while. How could she wake up in a strange place?

"Click--" the sudden sound of pushing the door interrupted Moore's thinking, she trembled all over, and looked towards the door vigilantly.

A tall figure broke in, he closed the door behind his back, the light was dim, Moore didn't even have time to see his face clearly.

Now I can't see anything at all.

Moore looked at the direction that the person came in, and dared not make a sound, her head was spinning rapidly, thinking of a solution, but she didn't know if it was because her vision was blocked, she felt that her sense of smell became more sensitive.

As the man's footsteps approached, Moore felt a strong smell of toffee was choked into her nostrils, so sweet that her teeth were soft.

Then, her head started to shut down, she couldn't think of anything, she could only feel numb and hot all over her body.

"Who?" A deep male voice sounded.

Ji Feicheng was sensitive to the Alpha pheromone in the room, and he gritted his teeth desperately to restrain his feverish body.

At the banquet just now, his wine was drugged, his fever was triggered, and the inhibitors became ineffective, and now he actually stuffed people into his room again.

Who dared to touch him like this.

Seeing that the person didn't seem to be targeting her, Moore quickly recalled her remaining rationality, and she explained: "Sorry sir, I don't know why I'm here..."

"Get out." Ji Feicheng interrupted She insisted on her words.

"Yes...sorry...sorry..." Moore couldn't wait for this request, she hurriedly got up from the bed, but she overestimated her physical condition at the moment, before walking a few steps, her legs gave way and she fell down.

"Hmm." The man mumbled.

In the dark, Moore knocked the man down.

The physical contact between the two made the hotness in Moore's body heat up again in an instant, and she felt something faintly standing up under her skirt.

what is that? What's wrong with her!

"Sorry!" Moore apologized in a panic, struggling to get up, but his hair was caught in a bunch by the man's clothes.

"Hiss-" She gasped in pain and fell back onto the man's body.

"Get out of the way." Ji Feicheng wanted to struggle.

Moore was afraid of pain, so he hurriedly stopped his movements. Facing the powerful strength of Alpha, Ji Feicheng had no ability to struggle anymore.

However, Moore didn't realize that his strength had grown at this time, and the man stopped struggling, and she only thought he was cooperating with her.

She quickly explained: "Sorry, my hair got caught."

As she spoke, she fumbled in the dark for the source of the entanglement with her hair.