Chapter 22

Chapter 22 To become stronger for him

    At that time, Ji's family had not only internal troubles, but also foreign troubles. The situation was very complicated, and it was difficult to find out who the attackers were among these people. Ji Feicheng had been investigating for so many years, and only found a few clues.

    "I'll tell Xiao Nan everything after I find out about it," Ji Feicheng said.

    "Yeah." Mu Er understands his intentions, Ji Peinan's impulsive character, and she doesn't look very smart. If she is told about this now, she will probably make a big fuss. put her in danger.

    It's just...

    There was a dark look in Muer's eyes, and she said softly: "Sorry, I don't seem to be able to help you with this matter."

    Ji Feicheng smiled, held her hand, and said, "Would you like to accompany me?" Being by my side is enough."

    Moore looked at him, his expression did not become bright because of his comfort.

    Is it enough just to be by his side? But she can't help at all, and she is weak and needs to be taken care of by him. What's the use of being by his side for her like this?

    If she really wanted to stay by his side for a long time, she should think about what to do to catch up with him.

    Of course, Ji Feicheng stands too high, Moore wants to catch up with him, it is not something that can be done overnight, the most important thing for her now is to complete her studies.

    The next day, Moore had just finished class when he was dragged to the cafeteria by Bai Fei.

    "You agreed to treat me to dinner, you can't go back on your word, sweet and sour pork ribs, here I come! I haven't eaten in the cafeteria for two months, so I miss me..." Bai Fei happily told Muer While talking, his complexion suddenly changed because of something he saw.

    Maybe this is the narrow road to Yuanjia. Ji Peinan and Yu Li should have just finished eating in the cafeteria, so they bumped into them head-on.

    Bai Fei didn't know that Muer had already fought with Ji Peinan yesterday, he was worried that Ji Peinan would find fault, so he looked at Ji Peinan who was looking at Muer, and whispered: "Why don't we run away?" .”

    Moore shook his head and said, “It’s okay.”

    She really wanted to see if Ji Peinan would change after what happened yesterday.

    The two people met and stopped at the same time.

    Moore's eyes first looked at Ji Peinan, then at Yu Li, and their eyes slightly met in the air, she gave him a slight nod as a greeting, and then looked away.

    The two have not been in touch since the match.

    "Moore." Ji Peinan spoke first.

    Moore looked at her, and saw Ji Peinan tugging at the solid black T-shirt without a logo on her body, and said, "See, I won't touch Jifei City's money again."

    Moore was dumbfounded , said: "What I said yesterday was not to make you draw a clear line with him. After all, he will always be your brother. This cannot be changed. What you have to do is learn to be considerate and respect him."

    After all, Ji Feicheng's heart for this sister She still has feelings, and Moore didn't want to make Ji Peinan feel more alienated from Ji Feicheng because of her words.

    Ji Peinan gave her a blank look, and said, "You know nothing, leave me alone."

    "And..." Ji Peinan's eyes fell on Bai Fei behind Mu Er.