Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Ji Feicheng was in the office on the top floor, coaxing the baby in his arms while waiting for Moore's arrival.

    If it wasn't for the safety of the child, he would have liked to go directly to the Sloat family to pick him up.

    They really haven't seen each other for too long.

    The child in her arms seemed to know that she would see her mother soon, her round eyes opened wide.

    Ji Feicheng looked down at him, and said with a chuckle, "Is the baby also looking forward to seeing his mother?"

    "Ah..." The baby grunted softly, as if responding to Ji Feicheng's words.

    The smile on the corners of Ji Feicheng's lips deepened, and he said, "Mom will be here soon, and she will be very happy to see you."

    "Ahh..." The baby also waved his chubby little short hands.

    Ji Feicheng lowered his head and kissed the child's hand, and said, "Baby, you have to learn to call mother, okay?"

    "Ah."

    Ji Feicheng laughed lowly, and corrected: "It's mother."

    "Ah. "

    Mom."

    Just then, the door of the office was pushed open.

    Ji Feicheng raised his eyes and saw Moore rushing over.

    At that moment, his eyes seemed to shine into the sun, and he called out: "Moore."

    He lost his usual restraint, joy was written all over his face, and even the end of the soft call was briskly evoked. with.

    Moore looked at Ji Feicheng and the child in front of him, frowning for a moment.

    She said: "Why do you come here? Didn't I say that Rockstar is very dangerous right now, can't you come here?"

    Ji Fei's expression became bewildered, and he murmured: "Moore, but you it's here."

    "I know you are very busy recently, I will take good care of my child and myself, I...I just miss you, my child and I are both..."

    "Ma Ma..." The child also issued at this time sound.

    How can a child who has just turned one month speak? It was actually just a cry that was somewhat similar to the mother's pronunciation, but Moore was defeated by that soft voice at that moment.

    Moore took a few steps forward, bowed his head and kissed the child, and then kissed Ji Feicheng.

    They had never done this kind of thing before, the sudden touch made Ji Feicheng go limp, Moore wrapped his arms around his waist, and supported him and the child.

    In fact, this was the first time she had done such a thing. Her movements were jerky, but the soft appearance of the man in her arms made her uncontrollable.

    Moore gradually deepened the kiss, and after a while, the two separated.

    Ji Feicheng lowered his head and panted lightly, the corners of his eyes were red.

    Moore quickly raised her hand to wipe away his tears, she said guiltily: "I'm sorry, did I hurt you?"

    Ji Feicheng shook his head and said, "Muer, I thought...you don't want to see me and the child .”

    His voice was trembling, and just mentioning this possibility made him feel scared.

    Moore also realized her mistake. She knew how much Ji Feicheng cared about this child, and how much courage he had to take to bring the child here.