Chapter 28

Chapter 28 The first step in loving children...

    the next day.

    Mo Er was afraid that Ji Feicheng would be sad on this day, so he didn't tell Ji Feicheng that he asked for leave on purpose, and he didn't dare to mention his birthday, but stayed at home with him because the research institute was on vacation.

    It's been a long time since the two of them got along like this all day long. Ji Feicheng has been very happy since he learned about this in the morning.

    Moore also made milk tea for Ji Feicheng. She didn't particularly like milk tea in the past, but recently she and Xiao Luo had a cup every day, and she became addicted after drinking it, so she wanted to let Ji Feicheng have a taste of it. It's just that he was pregnant, and she didn't dare to give him something outside, so she learned how to do it herself.

    "How does it taste?" Moore asked.

    Ji Feicheng held the cup and took a sip. The milky taste was so sweet that his teeth felt weak.

    His eyes changed slightly, he looked up at Moore, and said, "It's delicious."

    Moore nodded and said, "That's good."

    She said, picked up her own cup and took a sip.

    This taste was adjusted by herself, and she was quite satisfied.

    Ji Feicheng observed Moore's expression, and asked, "Muer, do you like this kind of sweetness?"

    "Yes." Moore replied.

    She didn't think she liked sweets before, but she discovered it after she fell in love with milk tea recently, especially this kind of sweetness with milky fragrance, which she likes the most.

    Ji Feicheng lowered his eyes, lowered his head and held the cup, and took another sip. I don't know if it was because of the hot fog, his face was covered with pink.

    She... likes it... as long as

    she likes it.

    Ji Peinan stroked her stomach.

    The kid had arrived so suddenly that Moore hadn't even had time to tag him.

    His pheromone is the sweetest. Since she likes sweetness, she should be willing to mark him after the baby is born.

    Thinking of this, the corners of Ji Feicheng's lips could not help but curl up.

    When Muer saw Ji Peinan touching the child, she hesitated for a moment, and took a few steps closer. She said, "Maybe... I can try to touch the child again."

    Although she still can't overcome the uneasiness in her heart, the child is about to be born Yes, she always has to face it.

    Ji Feicheng was pleasantly surprised when he heard Moore's words, but he could also see her uneasiness.

    Ji Feicheng said: "Muer, it's okay, you can start by trying to talk to the child."

    Muer looked at Ji Feicheng, and asked in a daze: "What should I... say to it?"

    Ji Fei Cheng said patiently: "You can tell it that you are its mother."

    "Oh." Although she couldn't see the child, Moore couldn't help but feel nervous. She bent down and approached Ji Feicheng's abdomen, Pursing her lips, she said softly, "Hi baby, I'm your mother, my name is Mu Er... I'm 22 years old this year... I..."

    Mu Er looked at Ji Feicheng as if asking for help, she really didn't know what to say All right.     Ji Feicheng said: " It

    doesn't matter, no matter what you say to the baby, it will be very happy."