Chapter 5

Chapter 5 (overhaul, must re-read)...

    After coming out of the coffee shop, Moore met Bai Fei, he seemed to come to find her specially, saw her from a distance, and ran towards her excitedly.

    Before the others stood still in front of Moore, the voice came over first.

    "Congratulations on winning the first place!" Bai Fei raised a thumbs up to her, showing eight neat big white teeth.

    Moore smiled slightly at him, and said, "Thank you."

    "I heard that Ji Peinan deliberately brought a large group of people to the coffee shop to watch your jokes, but you slapped him in the face severely. It was so satisfying. "Bai Fei was so excited that he couldn't help dancing when he said this. He said, "Has Ji Peinan apologized to you? How did she react when she knew you were number one? Was she shocked? Very broken."

    Moore said: "He apologized to me."

    As for shock and collapse...

    Muer recalled Ji Peinan's pale and embarrassed look at that time, and she said: "Her emotions should be more than shock and collapse." The crash would be worse."

    "That's too miserable, hahaha, what a pity, I didn't catch up with the live broadcast." Bai Fei gloated unceremoniously.

    "By the way, you are amazing. You actually got full marks in the test. How did you do it?" Bai Fei looked at Moore with admiration.

    Although he knew that Moore had been studying seriously for the past half month, it was too exaggerated to get perfect marks in every subject.

    Moore thought for a while and said, "It's not a magical thing, as long as you memorize all the textbooks."

    "So you memorized them all," Bai Fei said in surprise.

    Moore nodded.

    She can't forget what she has read, so it is not difficult for her to memorize those textbooks.

    Bai Fei made a gesture of admiration, and said: "You are too strong, you deserve the first place, and you deserve it."

    Each of their textbooks is as thick as a brick, and they memorize them all. This is something normal people can do!

    Moore was a little embarrassed to be praised by him with such exaggerated words. She thought of something, and quickly added, "I got the first place thanks to the video of Jifei City."

    Speaking of Jifei City, Bai Fei's face Immediately, he put on an expression of admiration, and said proudly: "Yes, Ji Fei City is very powerful, he is the best Omega on our planet."

    He said, looking at Mu with that expression of admiration Moore, he said: "Now, in my heart, you are the best Alpha on our planet."

    It was the first time that Moore was praised by such words, and now, she was really embarrassed.

    Fortunately, Bai Fei didn't stay on this topic for long. After expressing his excitement for a while, he talked about other things.

    "The final exams are over, when do you plan to leave school?"

    Leaving school?

    Moore hadn't thought about it yet.

    She had learned something about this body in the optical brain of the original owner. The original owner was an orphan who grew up in an orphanage and had no home. She seemed to live in the orphanage during the summer vacation, but Moore didn't inherit her memory, so she didn't want to get acquainted with the original owner's environment so as not to be caught People see something is wrong.