Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Supporting Her (Modified)...

    "Mu'er, congratulations..." Yu Li said.

    "Well, congratulations to you too." Moore responded lightly, sat down beside him, and didn't linger on him much.

    Yu Li pursed his lips.

    Yu Li felt embarrassed when he lost to Moore in the last exam. He only thought that he lost because he did not perform well, so he has been studying during the summer vacation, hoping to compete with Moore again.

    Hearing that Moore signed up for this competition, he immediately signed up for this competition. During this period of time, he studied day and night, but he didn't expect that no matter how hard he tried tonight, he still lost. This time he really I am convinced of Moore.

    Thinking of this, Yu Li hesitated, and said again: "I misunderstood you before..."

    Moore interrupted: "It's all over, let's focus on the current game."

    Yu Li then thought The words were choked.

    Obviously before, as long as he was willing to look at her more, she would happily circle around him.

    He recalled what she said before, she said in front of everyone that from now on, she no longer likes him.

    Yu Li felt a little uncomfortable, and he murmured in response: "Oh..."

    Moore turned the pages of the book in his hand, and his body and mind were already absorbed in the content of the book.

    ...

    The final is held on star R, which is the largest and richest planet in the interstellar world. It will take a while to go from star U where Moore and the others are located, even by spaceship.

    When they arrived, almost all the participating students from various planets had arrived, and everyone was chatting enthusiastically in the assembly hall.

    Yu Li is good-looking, and has the aura of the leading role on his body. He attracts the most attention wherever he goes. As soon as he entered, someone came up to talk to him.

    Moore didn't like to join in the fun, so he quietly found a corner to stay.

    As soon as she sat down, a message came from her brain to remind her that it was from Ji Feicheng. He asked, "Are you there?"

    When Moore saw his message, a faint smile unconsciously curled up on her lips, and she replied : "Just arrived, your news came by such a coincidence." Ji     Feicheng

    replied: "I often go there on business trips, so I can estimate the approximate time."

Feicheng often travels to and from various planets to discuss business. Because of him, even the interstellar status of U star has risen a lot.

    However, his timing is so accurate, is it because he has been waiting for her to get off the spaceship?

    The smile on the corner of Moore's lips deepened a bit. She was just about to reply when there was a sudden commotion in the place where the crowd gathered in front of her.

    "Look quickly, the clothes on him are pirated copies of Verr's."

    "Really, the letters there are all wrong."

    Moore frowned, looked over there, and found that the object of discussion was Yu Li.

    The protagonist really has a bloody physique, which can cause trouble no matter where he goes.