Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Moore, do you have someone you like? ...

    The first test of the training class is a preliminary test in the form of a paper.

    What Moore is best at is endorsement, and writing test papers is the best for her.

    After getting the test paper, she quickly finished writing the questions, checked it carefully twice, and after confirming that there were no problems, she submitted the test paper to the teacher.

    I just don't know why, when handing in the test paper, the teacher read her test paper several times, and then said to her in a very ambiguous tone: "You go to my office and wait for me."

    "...Okay."

    At this time Moore didn't realize what was going on until she left the classroom and met Li Lu in the corridor. Li Lu seemed to be waiting for her there, and when she saw her, she showed a gloating smile to her.

    Li Lu was part of the group that troubled Yu Li before.

    In this exam, Li Lu was sitting behind her, and now she showed such an attitude towards her, it was really hard for Moore not to wonder if she had done something.

    But now everything is still unclear, Moore decided to wait and see what happened, she didn't say anything to Li Luduo, she staggered her steps, and went straight to the teacher's office.

    Not a while after the exam time ended, the teacher came back with the papers in his arms, and Li Lu came with him.

    Mo Er's eyes stopped on Li Lu, and she guessed right, it was this man who was acting as a demon.

    The teacher sat down at the desk, found out the test papers of the two from the pile of test papers that had just been collected, and put them side by side. He said, "You two explain."

    Moore took a few steps forward, looked intently, The color of his eyes changed.

    Except for the handwriting, all the answers on the two test papers placed together are exactly the same.

    Li Lu spoke first, and she said in an aggrieved tone: "Teacher, I handed in the test paper first, you know, if I plagiarized, how could I finish it before Moore?" The

    teacher obviously thought so, He looked at Moore with a questioning expression, waiting for her explanation.

    Moore never imagined that this kind of plot, which has been badly written to the point of obsolescence in the novel, actually happened to him.

    She calmly said: "Teacher, even if you hand in the paper first, it doesn't prove that she finished it first, and you have been invigilating the exam, you should have seen that I was writing the test paper the whole time, and I did not commit any violations. "

    Li Lu immediately said: "Mu'er, don't quibble, there are so many people in the examination room, how can the teacher pay attention to you all the time, you obviously turned to look at me when the teacher was not paying attention Several times.”

    While the two were arguing, the door of the office was suddenly pushed open.

    "Boom—"

    It was because Yu Lirao and others who were worried about Moore who came to the office.

    They must have heard something at the door, and Yu Li hurriedly said as soon as he came in: "Teacher, I can testify for Moore, she has very good grades, she was the first in our school, it is impossible to cheat "

    That's right, Moore has a very good character, she won't do such a thing."

    "Before Li Lu, on the contrary, she bullied Yu Li."