Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Public Relations

    Moore's memory was pulled back to 5 months ago.

    After getting a general understanding of the growth background of this body, she also suspected why the original owner went to such an expensive hotel, but she did not inherit the memory of the original owner, so she had no idea what happened.

    Unexpectedly, there was such an outrageous thing, and Moore's head was in a mess.

    "My lord, would you like to eat some food?" Iser said with a very considerate look, "Food will soothe people's mood."

    Moore didn't have the appetite to eat, but she wanted to do something to hide herself Feeling nervous, she picked up the chopsticks and randomly picked up some dishes.

    Esther has been paying attention to her movements, and timely poured a glass of warm water and handed it to her.

    He smiled and said, "My lord has picked up this dish twice, and he seems to like it very much. I will remember it."

    Moore paused and patted the chopsticks.

    At this moment, her brain has cleared up, she said: "So you found me 5 months ago, but now you come to pick me up? Why? Don't tell me that a genetic comparison report needs to be done in 5 months." Moon."

    Iser's eyes changed slightly, and he maintained a smile on his face, and said, "As for this question, after you go home, Duke Sloat, your grandfather, will answer it for you." Moore asked: "Is it related to the accidental death of the son of the Slott family some time     ago

    ?"

    "Because he died, so you need a substitute, so you think of me?"

It's so big, and this person happened to appear at this time, it's hard not to let people connect these two things together.

    Yiser didn't answer this question directly, but said: "You will be the sole heir of the Sloat family."

    "That's not a substitute." Moore said.

    Was he playing some word games with her? Isn't the last heir of their family the legitimate son.

    Iser said: "The family will always have only one heir."

    His words made Moore feel shuddering, and she said, "So, you are going to force me to go back and be a substitute now?"

    Iser pursed her lips and smiled softly. , he said: "My lord, you are the honorable heir of the Sloat family, no one can force you to do anything."

    Moore only felt that he was hypocritical, so he tied her for no reason, wasn't he forcing her?

    Moore said unhappily, "Then please let me go back immediately."

    Isserma paused for a moment, and replied, "Okay."

    After he finished speaking, Jing really waved his hand to call people, signaling them to let the spaceship reverse.

    Moore was surprised that he was really willing, but it was best if he wanted to.

    "Don't do anything to disturb me and my family in the future, let alone pretend to be my fiancé." Moore continued.

    Iser smiled softly and said, "My lord, I will wait for you."

    "What do you mean?" Moore asked vigilantly.

    Iser looked at her with those beautiful golden eyes, lowered his body, and approached Moore little by little, and said in a pious tone: "My lord, the meaning of my existence is to marry you, and I will wait for you to marry me .”