Chapter 3

Chapter 3 all o's idols

    "Student Ji Peinan, as Ji Feicheng's own sister, I will let you introduce your brother to everyone."

    Professor Liu's words diverted Moore's attention from the photo, and she looked at Ji Feicheng in the front row. Pei Nan felt a flash in his mind.

    No wonder she somehow felt that Ji Feicheng gave her a sense of familiarity. It turned out that he was Ji Peinan's brother. If you look carefully, the eyebrows and eyes of the two people are indeed somewhat similar.

    The attention of the students in the class was also shifted to Ji Peinan because of Professor Liu's words.

    The fact that Ji Peinan's elder brother is Ji Feicheng has long been known to the whole school, but every time it is mentioned, everyone still can't help showing envy in their eyes.

    Who is Ji Feicheng? He is the president of the Air Group.

    The Air Group focuses on the research of robots, and the robots they produce can be said to be the most advanced in the entire planet, no, even in the entire interstellar.

    And all of this is due to Ji Feicheng's amazing talent in the field of artificial intelligence.

    Ji Peinan stood up in the eyes of everyone, with an impatient expression on her face, she opened her mouth and said in a disdainful tone: "What can I introduce to Ji Fei City? It's just an Omega, it's 27 this year, and it's not married yet. Let alone having a baby."

    Moore frowned when she heard this, although she didn't know that Ji Feicheng very well, but in any case, what Ji Peinan said was wrong, the value of a person is not It is not reflected by whether you are married or have children.     But in the world view of this world, what Ji Feiran said seemed to represent the three views of most people. After she finished speaking, the eagerness on everyone's faces suddenly faded a lot.     As a beta, the professor just said a few words that everyone is equal, then skipped this topic and started to give lectures.     "As an Omega, Ji Feicheng can take the position of president of Air with his own ability. What an amazing thing. He is the idol in our hearts. Why does Ji Peinan say that about him?"

    "That's right, the conceited Alpha is really annoying. Ji Peinan, the second generation ancestor, can't even compare to half of Jifei City."

    Moore's two front desks let out a low voice of indignation, and Moore agreed very much With these words, he unconsciously nodded.

    Unexpectedly, her actions were noticed by one of them. The boy turned his head and looked at her vigilantly. He said, "What are you nodding for? Are you eavesdropping on us?"

    Moore said, "Sorry, I It’s unintentional, but I agree with your point of view. There are many ways for people to realize their value, and they don’t have to be married and have children.”

    As a woman, Moore would occasionally hear words like that in the original world, so she I have a lot of empathy for the Omega situation in this world.

    The boy rarely heard such remarks, and Moore's point of view made his eyes light up.

    The girl at the boy's table also turned to look at Moore, but her expression was still hesitant. She said, "Aren't you the Alpha who crazily pursued Yu Li? Do you really think so?"

    Moore nodded, and then thought Shaking his head, he emphasized that he would not pursue Yu Li in the future.

    But before she could speak, she was patted heavily on the shoulder.