Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Two in one, there is a red envelope in this chapter~...

    Ji Fei City finally arrived at Star R. As soon as he landed, he hurried to find Moore, but he never expected that he was told by his subordinates that Moore was with an Omega who was in a fever right now.

    It was the first time that Ji Feicheng's back collapsed in front of people. He supported his abdomen and propped up his body, and said in a hoarse voice: "Take me there.

    " On the day he forced her to get married, he said that she didn't need to do anything for this marriage.

    When did it start... It was obviously just an agreed marriage, but he had unknowingly had so many expectations of her.

    Ji Feicheng had already reached the door, he didn't dare to go in, but he was unwilling to just go like this, finally, he pushed the door open with the last bit of strength that supported him.

    "Kang Dang——" In the

    room, Moore heard the sound and looked up to the door.

    Seeing Jifei City suddenly, Moore thought he was dazzled.

    Ji Feicheng also stared blankly at the scene in front of him.

    Moore was sitting at the table with a stack of documents in her hand. There was indeed an Omega beside her, but the distance between that Omega and her was as far as a long table.

    None of the scenarios he imagined happened.

    Moore was the first to react, and she asked, "Why are you here?"

    She had just finished sending him a message, asking for help with the problems she encountered, when he came to her.

    Moore's eyes lit up, and he walked towards him in surprise.

    Seeing Moore walking towards him, the strength that made him stand upright dissipated at that moment, and he let his hands and feet go limp, and fell on top of her.

    He has her.

    Moore supported Ji Feicheng, worried: "What's wrong with you?"

    Ji Feicheng controlled the trembling in his voice, and said softly: "I'm fine, I just feel a little uncomfortable."

    Ji Feicheng has been in poor health since she was pregnant with the child, Moore knew it, and after not seeing him for a month, his belly has grown a lot, and he must suffer more.

    Thinking of this, Moore's heart became more tense in an instant, and she hugged him horizontally.

    ——She thought that this movement would be a bit strenuous, but she didn't expect that although Ji Feicheng's belly had grown a lot, his weight was still as light as before.

    And she always felt that he seemed to be a little thinner.

    That's right, he never liked to eat, and he was pregnant with a child, how could his body gain weight.

    Looking at the sharp chin of the man in his arms, Moore felt a little guilty for his absence this month.

    She gently placed him on the chair he was sitting on just now, and asked, "What's wrong with you, do you need to go to the hospital?"

    Ji Feicheng quickly restrained the short-term loss of control, and had already recovered a decent face. Alice    ⊥ punishment  collapse skeleton postscript sincere 谝 Ya  ignorant pardon! � Once

    you see her, everything will be fine.

    Moore was afraid that what he said was trying to be brave, so he still looked worried when he looked at him.