Chapter 51

Chapter 51 The Ending

    Moore no longer had the strength to fight the monster, she turned around and wanted to escape, but unexpectedly, Ji Feicheng appeared in front of her.

    Moore thought it was a hallucination for a moment, until he saw the man running towards her desperately.

    The roar of the monster behind him continued, and Moore felt his eyes go dark.

    Ji Feicheng appeared at such a dangerous time, which made her irresistibly recall the fateful ending in the book.

    ——Ji Fei City will die.

    no, do not want!

    "Don't come here!" Moore yelled, her voice hoarse and trembling violently.

    However, how could Jifei City ignore her, he hastily sent a signal to summon the hands, and immediately ran towards Moore even more quickly.

    Moore turned his head without thinking, and plunged the dagger into the monster's body.

    "Ow——" the monster roared, and it attacked Moore angrily, and Moore used this to lead it to run in the opposite direction from Jifei City.

    "Moore, don't go, let me help you..." Ji Feicheng desperately ran towards Moore, but his speed couldn't catch up with Aphla who was almost soaked in the battlefield during this period.

    After finally getting rid of Jifei City and arriving at a venue suitable for fighting, Moore stopped and turned to fight.

    She will kill anyone who threatens Ji Feicheng's life.

    She must reverse the ending and protect Ji Feicheng comprehensively.

    Moore thought in his heart.

    The monster is tall, with rough skin and thick flesh, and flesh wounds are not painful to it at all. Moore locked its weakness on its eyes.

    She turned on the laser light at the other end of the dagger and aimed it at the monster's eyes. As expected, the monster was seriously injured by the burning light, covered his eyes and roared in pain.

    Moore took this opportunity to step forward, wrestled with the monster, and crazily attacked several vulnerable places on the monster's body.

    When Ji Fei City came with people, the ferocious beast had already fallen, the surrounding ground was soaked in blood and turned crimson, the surrounding trees and lawns were crushed, and the blood-soaked dust was mixed with leaves and drifted around in the wind Floating, Moore stood with his back slightly bowed, standing in the whirlpool.

    "Mur..." Ji Feicheng called out in a hoarse voice.

    Moore heard the voice and slowly turned to look at him.

    She had just experienced a fierce battle, and at this moment, even her eyelashes were covered with blood.

    Ji Feicheng's heart was clenched, and he strode towards her.

    Moore's energy had reached its limit. She tried her best to look in the direction of Jifei City, but her eyes were still blurred.

    "Ji Feicheng..." She asked hoarsely, "Are you alright?"

    Ji Feicheng was so uncomfortable that he could hardly speak.

    He choked up and said, "I'm fine, I'm fine."

    "That's fine." Moore breathed a sigh of relief.

    She finally protected him, and she did.

    With the last trace of concern in his heart gone, Moore's eyes darkened and he passed out completely.