Chapter 36

Chapter 36 was pushed down.

    His memory seemed to be still at the moment when he fell, and when he opened his eyes, those black eyes were full of pain and fear.

    "Child...children..." he hoarsely roared, and touched his belly with trembling hands. After realizing that the curvature of his stomach was gone, he froze all over, his eyes stared straight ahead, but there was no more light, even The ups and downs of chest breathing stopped.

    "Feicheng." Moore hugged him distressedly, and she said, "The baby is fine, the baby has been born safely."

    "Muer..." Ji Feicheng choked up, his mind was still confused, his hands were instinctive tightly wrapped Moore.

    The familiar pheromone smell on Alpha, to him at this moment, is like a stranded fish regaining its water source.

    "You... child... our child... I'm afraid..." His words turned upside down to express his concern for the child.

    Moore comforted: "Don't be afraid, Feicheng, it's all over. The baby is fine and the birth went smoothly. He is a very cute little boy. May I take you to see him?"

    "Son...child..." Ji Feicheng His tone became more urgent.

    After Moore asked the nurse to inquire, he picked up Ji Feicheng and took him to see the child.

    When he was pregnant before, she thought he was very light. Now that he has given birth, he feels even thinner in her arms, and the incision on his body has not healed, and there are many places left by yesterday's wrestling. of broken wounds.

    Moore was afraid that he would hurt him, so he held him very carefully, as if holding a fragile glass in his arms.

    After walking slowly for a while, Moore finally brought Ji Feicheng to the ward where the child was.

    Because he was born before full term, he can only be kept in an incubator that simulates the environment of a pregnant belly for the time being. Moore and the others can't touch him, they can only look at him through the glass.

    The little guy was clearly asleep, and he didn't know if there was a real connection between the blood. As soon as Moore and Ji Feicheng came, he woke up, looked at them with wide eyes, and waved his fists and little feet.

    His eyes looked very similar to Ji Feicheng's, with dark pupils, and because he was a child, his eyes were bright, clear, and covered with a faint layer of light blue.

    "Feicheng, this is our child, look at him, he is doing well." Moore said.

    After seeing the child with his own eyes, Ji Feicheng finally calmed down.

    "Baby..." He raised his hand to touch the glass, tears welled up in his eyes.

    Seeing the way Ji Feicheng touched the glass with his fingers, Moore also had a sore nose, and she comforted softly: "Feicheng, the doctor said that as long as the child is kept in the incubator for a month, the child will not have any difference from being born at full term." It 's different."

    Ji Feicheng and the child are fine, this is already the best result in front of me.

    "Hmm..." Ji Feicheng finally calmed down, but his voice still choked up.

    Moore was full of guilt, she said softly, "I'm sorry."

    "Moore..." Ji Feicheng recalled the scene before he fainted.

    As soon as he walked out the door, he was pushed down.

    Although he tried his best to protect him, he still hurt the child in his womb. He was so painful that he lost consciousness and couldn't see who that person was. He only remembered that it was a tall black shadow.